• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster gear

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received an order a few weeks ago. All testE and pills. Me and a friend started a bottle. Mine was clear his was yellow. Mine was smooth he had major PIP and got a lump. I looked and sure enough I had a few yellow. I did one shot and it was painful and got a lump. I contacted GGG he got back with me and told me to email monster it was a problem with the oil. Even though I deleted the email with the order number Monster just emailed me saying he’s sending out the replacement bottles. Pretty damn good! I’m using the clear I got and it’s def GTG. So I’m impressed with how Monster Gear handles their business. Just wanted to post and say thanks.

I’ve had nothing but good experiences with monster gear. Not sure about the pip ... as I’ve (knock on wood) never had any with any monster gear.

I’ll say this.... you’ve got nothing to worry about. These guys will make it right if there is a problem but I highly doubt you’ll encounter any problems.

well, you will have one thing to worry about.... them gains bro. Them gains are gonna be addictive... them ladies are gonna be all over your little monster.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve had nothing but good experiences with monster gear. Not sure about the pip ... as I’ve (knock on wood) never had any with any monster gear.

I’ll say this.... you’ve got nothing to worry about. These guys will make it right if there is a problem but I highly doubt you’ll encounter any problems.

well, you will have one thing to worry about.... them gains bro. Them gains are gonna be addictive... them ladies are gonna be all over your little monster.

Thanks for the post OP , lmk if you need anything else bro.

Received an order a few weeks ago. All testE and pills. Me and a friend started a bottle. Mine was clear his was yellow. Mine was smooth he had major PIP and got a lump. I looked and sure enough I had a few yellow. I did one shot and it was painful and got a lump. I contacted GGG he got back with me and told me to email monster it was a problem with the oil. Even though I deleted the email with the order number Monster just emailed me saying he’s sending out the replacement bottles. Pretty damn good! I’m using the clear I got and it’s def GTG. So I’m impressed with how Monster Gear handles their business. Just wanted to post and say thanks.

So how is it G2G? Did you get bloodwork on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime i had an issue with their gear i was taken care of right away wit replacement gear, great place to work with

TripleOvertime and GGG are reps I believe.

Now I have never used Monster. 2 of my PT guys are about to use so I will leave feedback. but those 2 reps are as good as it gets.

If they rep Monster, it's gtg.

Triple is very, very good people. Just talk to him and he'll take care of you.

Thanks for the words of confidence everyone.

First and foremost. We did have a small batch that we (some) had pip from. It was narrowed down to having too much BA in the mix. Some people did report pip, for many it did not even bother them. Either way, once there was signs of people having trouble with it the whole lot was destroyed and everyone that reported they had some was more than taken care of with greater valued gear.

We don't mess around or question when someone brings something to our attention. Any and every ordeal gets resolved no questions asked.

That being said, ggg is monsters lead rep here. And he does a damn fine job at it. get ahold of him for current sales, discount codes and our always available first time buyer discount. I'm confident that anyone who decides to try monster will not be let down on products or service.

Furthermore, our prices are not set in stone. Get ahold of a rep and see if we can work a deal. We can't promise anything but we will dang sure try to make something happen for everyone interested.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the words of confidence everyone.

First and foremost. We did have a small batch that we (some) had pip from. It was narrowed down to having too much BA in the mix. Some people did report pip, for many it did not even bother them. Either way, once there was signs of people having trouble with it the whole lot was destroyed and everyone that reported they had some was more than taken care of with greater valued gear.

We don't mess around or question when someone brings something to our attention. Any and every ordeal gets resolved no questions asked.

That being said, ggg is monsters lead rep here. And he does a damn fine job at it. get ahold of him for current sales, discount codes and our always available first time buyer discount. I'm confident that anyone who decides to try monster will not be let down on products or service.

Furthermore, our prices are not set in stone. Get ahold of a rep and see if we can work a deal. We can't promise anything but we will dang sure try to make something happen for everyone interested.
That's awesome you guys actually admitted to it.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Yeah monster is stand up peeps for sure !
I have had nothing but great experience using them, GGG and triple OT are awesome rep’s.
I’ve had good bloods and results using their gear, plus like someone else has already stated any issue that ever came up they fixed it fast AF !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been buying from Monster for over 2 years now. They are great people and legit when it comes to their business. I've never had any issues with them. In fact, I've had issues with paying promptly due to some fuck up with bitcoin and Monster worked with me. They held my order past the 48 hour deadline till the issue cleared up, and got me everything I ordered fast and safe. They are definitely my go to.

Back