• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

post gyno surgery thread

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
welp i am sitting here in my compression vest all doped up and thought i would make a post about it. i will be on my ass for a few weeks so if anyone has any questions about gyno surgery, ex..cost, down time, pain, anything just post them here. i feel grrrrreat and am relieved its finally done. i always had gyno since i was 15 and fat in puberty. a few AAS cycles made it kinda worse, but the majority was from my puberty pot smoking days.

Get well soon bro. I can't imagine what you're going through but glad to hear you are on the mend.

I do have a question though...

Does having the surgery mean that you have a much less chance of getting it again in the future? I assume they remove the glands and that could mean no more gyno issues. Curious what the docs think.

wow thats a first ive heard about gyno nice thread . anyway i have the same prob man its sucks mine was from early in life from all the test , ref and naranden deca , pinks and thats it never had a pct nothing and guess what iam 35 and still have them i called to see how much it would be to have them done and its $6,000 each my pockets arent fat like that and insurence dont pay for that mine dont anyway i dont care bout pain or down time i just need my moobs done . i can get a nice chest when ian done with a run but my moobs stick out more what are your thoughts . thanks bro

I have pretty bad gyno so I'll be watching this one. Did you have any fat accumulation around the glands, or do any lipo contouring? Or just cut out the breast tissue?

Also one more qq did you ask the dr bout if guys get breast cancer i wounder bout that a lot cuz i realy should have a breast exam done. If so ill put my fucking house up pay the 12,000 + and say lets do this now . Btw i try and feel around and no lumps but i could be doing wrong this is sick i know but i have to live with it for now

Also one more qq did you ask the dr bout if guys get breast cancer i wounder bout that a lot cuz i realy should have a breast exam done. If so ill put my fucking house up pay the 12,000 + and say lets do this now . Btw i try and feel around and no lumps but i could be doing wrong this is sick i know but i have to live with it for now

Yes men can get breast cancer. It is rare in comparison to females, but it happens. I have a history of breast cancer in my family and I have lumps/gyno so the doc is doing a mammogram and it is covered. A mammogram is much less expensive that the breast removal surgery! So if that is your concern, start there. And with that I'm tryin to get the doc to prescribe surgery so that it is covered too :)

fingers crossed. It wouldn't be "cosmetic," but it would be helpful to get the lumps and tissue out. Would you guys consider having it done by a regular surgeon? Or is plastic surgeon required for it to not become a cosmetic f*** up?

Vettedood- the doc told me that he was going to remove about 90 percent of the gland and that the little bit that was left was only there to leave support to my nipple. he also said that leaving some gland is necessary for healing because the gland is what puts blood flow threw that area. the likely hood of it coming back is slim, but it is possible for the small amount left to get stimulated. taking the proper Ais and precations though (no shitty research stuff) will make my chances or return almost none. i actually talked to the doc in new york that did Dave palumbos surgery and PJ brauns and all the big guys. i was considering him but i only had 5 grand not 8. he told me that actually my surgeon is right by leaving some gland residue behind and that he did for all of his "bodybuilder patients." that this is the right way to do the surgery.

RAYJ- i am a full time NPC bodybuilder and my body fat never goes above 10%. the surgery time only lasted about 45min for both nipples because the doc said it was all gland and no fat. the glands were just sitting there on top of my muscular chest, directly behind my nipple. all he had to do was exercise them out.

RAYJ- i am a full time NPC bodybuilder and my body fat never goes above 10%. the surgery time only lasted about 45min for both nipples because the doc said it was all gland and no fat. the glands were just sitting there on top of my muscular chest, directly behind my nipple. all he had to do was exercise them out.

Sweet. I've been wondering if it would help to cut down and have minimal body fat. It sounds like that is definitely the way to go, try to be as lean as possible

IML Gear Cream!
What percent do you think the marijuana usage played? I'm interested as I smoke just a little every night before bed for sleep reasons and I notice my gyno is kind of up and down, but I'm not on an AI either?

i think marijuana played a minor role but not huge. i think it was mostly because i was a really overweight kid. kind of like evan Centopani. i think my nipples just got hit with estrogen from an early age from the fat deposits and then never shrunk back to normal. i could get down to 6% bf for shows and still have those glands puff my nipples out when i flexed. tomorrow i get the compression vest off and catch a peak. i will report back to you guys.

i do to. i am ready to get back at it and show off my new tits :) i will first just stay on trt and lean down to 6-8%. i will prob be about 11-12% after siting on my ass and eating clean for 4 weeks. than about august -september i will be using ALL AGEN YES gear and getting my bulk on. while running nothing but quality human grade Ais

Glad to hear you got it all taken care of bro!

I'm not too sure about the marijuana having any effect on gyno. I've had friends who I grew up with and some got prepubertal gyno and some didnt. I didnt and I even smoked weed regularly from age 17-23. Who knows, I feel like it's genetic and being overweight as a younger man probably doesnt help.

Vettedood- the doc told me that he was going to remove about 90 percent of the gland and that the little bit that was left was only there to leave support to my nipple. he also said that leaving some gland is necessary for healing because the gland is what puts blood flow threw that area. the likely hood of it coming back is slim, but it is possible for the small amount left to get stimulated. taking the proper Ais and precations though (no shitty research stuff) will make my chances or return almost none. i actually talked to the doc in new york that did Dave palumbos surgery and PJ brauns and all the big guys. i was considering him but i only had 5 grand not 8. he told me that actually my surgeon is right by leaving some gland residue behind and that he did for all of his "bodybuilder patients." that this is the right way to do the surgery.

Thanks bro. Wondered how that all worked.

Ok so I've got an appointment next month with plastics to check out my rack. It is looking more and more like this surgery can be done with my coverage. I'm getting all excited.

What do you guys think, try my hardest to keep them in check before surgery? Or take this opportunity to try some gyno-risky compounds such as tren etc? I'm tempted to see how I respond but I'm thinking the smaller the tissue is the better the surgery could be expected to go...

welp i am sitting here in my compression vest all doped up and thought i would make a post about it. i will be on my ass for a few weeks so if anyone has any questions about gyno surgery, ex..cost, down time, pain, anything just post them here. i feel grrrrreat and am relieved its finally done. i always had gyno since i was 15 and fat in puberty. a few AAS cycles made it kinda worse, but the majority was from my puberty pot smoking days.

I went through the same stuff brother i know how you feel, I also had it since teenager and decided to get it done 3 years ago after i got more info on it, get well soon.

Get Shredded!
Rayjay- that is a decision for you to make bro. if i could go back, i would probably do a few more heavy dbol cycles because i would know gyno was getting removed soon. the price was the same no matter how big the lumps were. just exercise them out. now if you have a ton of fat and also need lypo than it could cost more. however i just wanted to make sure my hormones were as stable as possible going into surgery, so i was on nothing but trt for 4 weeks before the surgery day. like i said this is a decision you will have to make. if i could go back i think i would maybe do a few more tren, dbol cycles before. as for now, my nipples are so flat to my chest i cant even find them when i look down. i love my results and i look incredible. i would have payed 5X the amount i did for these results. now... will i run tren and dbol ever again? possibly yes. but only after i do a few lighter cycles first and lots of blood work to see how to keep gyno at bay for good. but i truly believe i wont have much of a problem anymore. i feel the reason these compounds caused problems for me before the surgery is because i already had some pretty bad pre existing gyno from puberty that was able to flare up. now with all that cut out, think i will be ok.

Rayjay- that is a decision for you to make bro. if i could go back, i would probably do a few more heavy dbol cycles because i would know gyno was getting removed soon. the price was the same no matter how big the lumps were. just exercise them out. now if you have a ton of fat and also need lypo than it could cost more. however i just wanted to make sure my hormones were as stable as possible going into surgery, so i was on nothing but trt for 4 weeks before the surgery day. like i said this is a decision you will have to make. if i could go back i think i would maybe do a few more tren, dbol cycles before. as for now, my nipples are so flat to my chest i cant even find them when i look down. i love my results and i look incredible. i would have payed 5X the amount i did for these results. now... will i run tren and dbol ever again? possibly yes. but only after i do a few lighter cycles first and lots of blood work to see how to keep gyno at bay for good. but i truly believe i wont have much of a problem anymore. i feel the reason these compounds caused problems for me before the surgery is because i already had some pretty bad pre existing gyno from puberty that was able to flare up. now with all that cut out, think i will be ok.

This was exactly the kind of personal experience / opinion I was looking for. Thank you sir. I am basically thinking the same thing about the heavier cycles, but only because I don't know if I would ever be willing to risk it again after the surgery...

I am glad to hear it turned out well and you are happy!

I also found I was immediately gyno prone on basically any compound because I also had bad gyno from puberty. No matter how lean I got in high school as a competitive swimmer those puppies were always sticking out there...

My boy got it. it was like 3k but his insruuance covered it. He said it was great and he said they like removed a gland and he cant get gyno anymore? is that true?

Doesnt insurance cover this type of surgery? I mean it does over here if you just say it hurts and causes discomfort..

Anyway get well soon and take these few weeks as a rest period :)

unfortunately insurance doest cover the surgery because it was a cosmetic surgery. so i had to save and save and get it done out of my own pocket. you dont want a regular doctor doing the surgery because they don't specialize in contouring the muscle and shaping it to look better. a regular old surgeon doctor would just cut out the gland. it needs to be done by a plastic surgeon.

Hmm ye that makes sense but damn 5 grand... couldve gotten a lot of gear ;)

man i would have paid 5x that amount to get these results. my chest is so flat and rounded now its incredible. it almost doesnt even feel like the same chest because of how much gland i had built up underneath. my chest looks "high and tight" now and i cant even find my nipples when i look down, i cant even see them when i wear a tight ass under armor shirt. before they would just puff and poke threw everything. after about 4-6 weeks i will raise my TRT dose and start and AI. i really hope that this will never come back.

Dutch, How did I miss this thread. I was reading everything up till the day you had the surgery and then I waited to here back from you. Must of been allot posting going on, or I'm just blind. haha. Anyway bro, I know you said it's looking good and your feeling great but how's your chest looking on a bulk. Did the areola lay flat on your chest against the muscle tissue or is there a slight dip from the surgery.

Back