• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newb

MDY144

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hey and that I’m happy to be here. New to the site but I’ve been lifting for a couple of years. Hoping to increase my mental gainz by reading from more experienced bros to help maximize my physical gainz.

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hey and that I’m happy to be here. New to the site but I’ve been lifting for a couple of years. Hoping to increase my mental gainz by reading from more experienced bros to help maximize my physical gainz.
Welcome home brother!!! I have a training log here if u wanna check it out. Other people have tons of info and knowledge to share as well. Lemme know if ya need anything at all!!

bumpman82@protonmail.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Back