• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What could it be, it's a mystery!

OFTU702

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I picked up 2 things from 2 different sources. I dont if I should post this in Research and Homebrew or Anabolics so I may do 2 posts.

1 Ostarin from one source

1 Ibutamoren from another

took 1 of each annnnnd I am noticing some interesting dull pain in my ballz. Not on ANYTHING at all, haven't used anything for 5 years and these 2 pills are literally the first thing I have used in 6 years.

The pain feels similar to when you are getting shut down around the 3 or 4 week mark. I have done several cycles before and I noticed the pain is similar but I know that SARMs wont shut you down after 1 freakin serving!

So I am lead to believe it may be a really potent anabolic or ProHormone. Any thoughts guys?

The sources are not from here at all

I’ve done a decent amount of cycles and I’ve never had a pain in my balls that your taking about ever??? I’m not professional but I’d say if your taking something and it makes your balls hurt.... stop taking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for sure, i stopped immediately after that 1st dose. it just isn't right. no way i should be feeling shut down or throbbing pain down there in general. especially when these particular compounds have no direct effect on those parts of the body. i got rid of it, $85 gone lol, live and learn eh

for sure, i stopped immediately after that 1st dose. it just isn't right. no way i should be feeling shut down or throbbing pain down there in general. especially when these particular compounds have no direct effect on those parts of the body. i got rid of it, $85 gone lol, live and learn eh

I’d lose 85$ all day over having my ball bag hurt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back