• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Pinning

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As u all kno im juicin man lol!! But i got a problem, a pretty good one at that my whole life ive had a needlephobia. I have my gf pin me. But cannot do it my self lol. No matter how hard i try i cant force myself to jus fuckin stab myself!!! I have to look away and say DO IT. DO IT NOW!!!! (Arnold voice ha) any tips or advice???

Try something very small. Very small. Like a 27 1/2inch into your delt. and then work your way to another body part. The reason I say delt first is because it has allot less body fat than your glutes or your legs. Or try an insulin needle for HCG subcutaneously and then work your way from there. We've all been their bro. The first time I pinned myself was in the quad and I was shaking so bad that I Yelled for my girl to come in the room and finish. Dude, it looked Like I had Parkinson's decease I was shaking so bad.

I sat there before for 30 min trying lol!!! Was sweating and shaking so bad jus like u looked like parkinsons hahaha.. I work with needles all day so they are at hand. And i use insulin needles for winny before still couldnt do it haha.. Would use delt sumtimes and thigh and glute.

I had to have my buddy pin me for my entire first cycle. You really just need to have a beer or two, and just man up and do it. I suck for the first few times, but think of your ass as a dartboard, and pin quickly. Don't poke around and hesitate - it hurts and is unsanitary. Remember, DARTBOARD!

sport-graphics-darts-014292.gif

Last edited:
Lol ill keep that in mind!!😁

There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear. ~George S. Patton

I had the shakes my first few times, but that goes away with practice. Do any of you guys get a rush or mild "high" feeling after a pin? Or is that just me?

Always take a deep breath in, then breath out and stick.

I've never had a fear of pinning. Things like this never had an impact on me. Early on i was more concerned with the medical aspect but never the needle. I was once in the hospital for a knife wound to my hand and I watched the doctor inject the Novocain INTO the open wound and then watched him stitch me up. I'm actually kinda drawn to shit like that... maybe I'm weird... lol

My first cycle... way way back in the last century, I had a friend pin me. Only because I had never done it. I remember feeling more apprehension with him doing it than I ever felt myself. I'm a bit of a control freak so I feel better when it's all on me. Success or failure is all on me.

Delts are a great place to start because it's idiot-proof. Don't flex, obviously and know exactly where the stick is going. Quad is a dream; so easy and smooth, you have both hands available and fairly painless. Even a 22 or 20 isn't bad at all. Make sure the spot is IM and deep in the belly. Don't get those 3/4 inch pins because it, more than likely, won't get deep enough. Extend and join your fingers and place your palm on the very top of your thigh facing downward along the outside of the patella. The sweet spot is half an inch up and half an inch down (for most people). Grab the muscle, breathe in, stick, aspirate, SLOWLY sink it and wrap an alcohol swab around the needle, loosely grasping with the other hand's thumb and index as you pull it out to ensure it isn't shaking or moving up the outward pull. ED or EOD sucks as you're moving around constantly, but you'll develop a knack for it, I'm sure. Kudos and best of luck with the necessary evils.

I shook and sweated like a nervous wreck for 5 mins before pinning the first time. I wound up just pushing in slow in my glute, practically no pain. The nervousness mostly goes away over time but I still have a little.

IML Gear Cream!
It's just part of the game. We all had the same problem in the beginning. Remember growing takes a lot of pain for the gain.

My first reaction was to yell out, cowboy up!! But, then I remembered what a sissy I was the first time. I remember whining about it, finally my buddy says he'll do it. That's all it took. I wasn't going to let some dude poke me in the butt! I grabbed that sucker, and darted it in. Shook the whole dam time, sweat beading off my pitiful melon, heart beating like my first piece. I remember thinking how come it's taking so long?! What's with this shit. Is it made of glue? I didn't know nothing about carrying oil, or steroids for that matter. The rest is history. Now I look forward to shot day like it's my birthday or BJ day. So.......Cowboy Up! Join the rest of us outcasts.

I was sweating up a storm that first time when I injected. It was a glute injection so I was twisting while trying to inject.. Shaking like a leaf.. But none of it was fear of the needle. I would suggest a glute shot as your first..
Just sit down and flex your leg and do a quad injection. It's probably the easiest place to hit.

You'll never get over it until you just do one. Once you see how simple it really is.. It will become easier with each passing time.

We all seem to have had the shakes pretty bad that first time , I did. But once I stuck it I realized it didn't hurt, not one bit ! Like a dart , real fast . It's nothing all in your mind.

Man I've been there. I still stick myself just as slow as I did day one, I mean slow ha ha. There is now way I can just jab it in there, especially in my quads. Just time and patience, and I'm still nervous lol!

My first was in the delt, and like almost everyone else said, I was shaking like a leaf. Plus, I was moving it back and forth uncontrollably with the consistency of a sewing machine! I too remember thinking why is so hard to push the oil through. I think the initial fear is sort of a self preservation effect. Your brain is saying don't stick yourself with a sharp object dummy. But once you do it a couple of times, and realize that the pin doesn't even hurt going in, you'll be fine.

I've jabbed myself everywhere, kinda have to, too much scar tissue in the easy spots. Looking back I think quads were the hardest to get the nerve up for. After that its been easy to hit anything, pecs, biceps, tris, lats and traps. I've even pinned forearms and calves before, never again, too many moving parts and it hurts like a bitch for days.

Man I've been there. I still stick myself just as slow as I did day one, I mean slow ha ha. There is now way I can just jab it in there, especially in my quads. Just time and patience, and I'm still nervous lol!
25 years later, and I still go slow n shake ( lol ) !

As u all kno im juicin man lol!! But i got a problem, a pretty good one at that my whole life ive had a needlephobia. I have my gf pin me. But cannot do it my self lol. No matter how hard i try i cant force myself to jus fuckin stab myself!!! I have to look away and say DO IT. DO IT NOW!!!! (Arnold voice ha) any tips or advice???

It is definitely something you have to ease yourself into. It took me a bit but when I first started pinning myself I just did my glutes then progressed to my delts. I would suggest shooting in your glutes first before you try any other muscle groups.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also start with a 25g pin as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Back when I first started all I had were 22g harpoons which were absolutely brutal no matter where I poked them.

This is a very funny and very true !! Lol !!! When me and my cuz first started years ago we did rock paper sicsers to see who got stuck first well as you all know we all try rock first well not me went right for the sicers move needless to say i got the harpoon right in the arm ...... Fuck that game

Yes, as long as you don't have a fat ass. Make sure your in the muscle and put it all the way in.

I've heard alot of guys swearing by the 1 1/2" pins for glutes but does a 1" needle do the trick for glutes too? I hate needles and the shorter the better I'm thinking as long as it delivers

Even if you got a fat ass you can get away with the 1" pins easily by doing ventral glutes, where there is minimal sub-q fat. Easier/better than classic dorsal glutes as well, so you should consider a switch regardless.

1.5" pins at that site may actually be too deep... never tried it.

I use 1" 25g for VG, DG, and delts.

Haven't tried lats, traps, or calfs yet. Anyone got any insight on needle size for those spots?

Try and ice the area first to numb it. Plus it helps with bleeding. Or just man up

I'm with you E on pinning slow. I feel if I jab fast it tends to go in crooked. I place the needle just on the skin exhale and push slowly and straight. Works for me. I have done cycles that had me pinning daily. Yet, I still get a little anxious before I jab.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back