• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally it’s LOG TIME!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m posting this here and the main log sub forum for everyone to see!! The log will not start till Monday morning however.

First time I’ve done a log and I’m pretty excited for this one. As of right now I’m on a cruise of 1cc 250mg test cyp. For my log I’ll be adding Rad 140 and YK-11 to my cruise. Been lifting around 7yrs now and been using gear for 4 of those years. I’ve always been a very skinny guy leaving high school around 120lbs..
0803cdb67995fe905f2f5e4e1b2eaa27.jpg

Did the natty thing for 3yrs and was around 155lbs when I decided it was time to take the next step. As of right now I’m sitting around 185lbs and I stand 5ft 7.
2aedbcfb9e52c7d48072a60e9ed46a0a.jpg

Just started a new job and i get a break when I can it’s not a set break time. However I will still be eating as much as possible and I eat pretty damn clean mon-sat. Sunday is fair game for food!

Can’t wait for Monday!!! I’ll give a break down of dosing, workouts and meals soon! Huge shout out to Sarms Peptide Shop for all the quality products.
9685d3a3b2fbcf4e40b9b6eeb2104780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You made tremendous progress from where you once were to where you are today.. your muscle bellies are looking nice and full.. 200lbs Club in the near future for you kid!
The community is pulling for you.. chew some bubblegum and take names..

You got this!!!!

You made tremendous progress from where you once were to where you are today.. your muscle bellies are looking nice and full.. 200lbs Club in the near future for you kid!
The community is pulling for you.. chew some bubblegum and take names..

You got this!!!!

I have the best of the best in my corner bro! Going to give this my all that’s for sure! Appreciate the support

Impressive changes from beginning to most recent as I bet you got tired of being called a twig then. Good luck on your journey brother!

Impressive changes from beginning to most recent as I bet you got tired of being called a twig then. Good luck on your journey brother!

There was girls walking around with bigger arms than me lol

There was girls walking around with bigger arms than me lol

We were all there at one point.. in fact there is some girls in this lifestyle walking around with bigger arms than most, Natalia Kuznetsova is a prime example.:roflmao:

You look bigger than Dylan Gemelli in your old skinny pic, lmao...

IML Gear Cream!
We were all there at one point.. in fact there is some girls in this lifestyle walking around with bigger arms than most, Natalia Kuznetsova is a prime example.:roflmao:

Lol this is true! Still girls walking around with bigger arms than me!

So here we go! Today I decided to hit some chest. My meal times have changed due to my new job and not having set breaks we eat when we can. But I still ate a decent amount today.
I’m taking 20mg of the rad-140 6am and 5mg yk-11 at 6am and 10mg yk-11 at 12pm. Going to bump the yk-11 to 20mg after the first week.

Here’s how today went:
Flat bench
2 sets
135x 16
225x10
3 sets
315x5
Incline bench
135x14
225x10
225x10
225x10
Pec deck
175x10
190x8
190x8
190x8
Incline press plate loaded
115 each side 10
“” 10
“” 10
Cable flys 2 sets down/middle/low
27.5x 8

Threw in some biceps 2 exercises 3 sets each!

Felt pretty good didn’t go to heavy on flat bench or incline my elbow hurt alittle!
Had a very good pump was nice and full, felt like I had alittle more gas in the tank than usual and I did notice I was hungry a lot faster after eating my full breakfast and lunch.There’s def much more to come! Here’s some pump pics...

f503c99738b0ff886d3c898ab418c8d1.jpg

91a373161554c9c8f1028e7aa1a8b0b3.jpg

2673228173ebf7618474e2420ee2a0b4.jpg

So here we go! Today I decided to hit some chest. My meal times have changed due to my new job and not having set breaks we eat when we can. But I still ate a decent amount today.
I’m taking 20mg of the rad-140 6am and 5mg yk-11 at 6am and 10mg yk-11 at 12pm. Going to bump the yk-11 to 20mg after the first week.

Here’s how today went:
Flat bench
2 sets
135x 16
225x10
3 sets
315x5
Incline bench
135x14
225x10
225x10
225x10
Pec deck
175x10
190x8
190x8
190x8
Incline press plate loaded
115 each side 10
“” 10
“” 10
Cable flys 2 sets down/middle/low
27.5x 8

Threw in some biceps 2 exercises 3 sets each!

Felt pretty good didn’t go to heavy on flat bench or incline my elbow hurt alittle!
Had a very good pump was nice and full, felt like I had alittle more gas in the tank than usual and I did notice I was hungry a lot faster after eating my full breakfast and lunch.There’s def much more to come! Here’s some pump pics...

f503c99738b0ff886d3c898ab418c8d1.jpg

91a373161554c9c8f1028e7aa1a8b0b3.jpg

2673228173ebf7618474e2420ee2a0b4.jpg

Looking pump'd and jerked...

Looking pump'd and jerked...

Thanks bro! Felt good today even tho I didn’t have the amount of food in me I wanted. Didn’t lift too heavy but def had a good workout that’s for sure!

Thanks bro! Felt good today even tho I didn’t have the amount of food in me I wanted. Didn’t lift too heavy but def had a good workout that’s for sure!

Sometimes we just have to go through the motions even if we don't feel it, sometimes they turn out to be some of our better sessions.. you made it through the front door and look at the outcome?? ;)

Sometimes we just have to go through the motions even if we don't feel it, sometimes they turn out to be some of our better sessions.. you made it through the front door and look at the outcome?? ;)

Just have to get in the groove of this new job so I can get down 2 full meals a day at work lol. I’m kicking the front door in!! Lol

Just have to get in the groove of this new job so I can get down 2 full meals a day at work lol. I’m kicking the front door in!! Lol

Lol just don't scare away your coworkers :D

Ok so today I normally would’ve felt pretty shitty, I must’ve taken my CPAP mask off in the middle of the night. Which normally I’d feel like dying that morning. I didn’t feel great but I didn’t feel horrible like usual. Once I got to the gym I caught my second wind and killed my workout. Felt completely focused and was making crazy mind/muscle connection.
I noticed I woke up this morning pretty damn hungry which is different for me because normally I have to choke down my breakfast.

Back

2 sets pull up for a warm up
Seated rows
165x16
240x 6
240x6
240x6
200x10
All superset with straight arm pull downs 42.5lbs

Low row machine
135 each side
135x10
135x10
180x8
230x6

Lat pullover plate loaded
160x10
185x8
185x8
185x7

Bent over rows
205x8
205x8
205x8
205x8

Close grip lat pull down
170x 10
190x7
190x6
150 burnout set

Threw in some triceps to finish off the session!!

Again had a rock hard pump right off the get go after the first few sets and maintained it the entire workout! Almost like the dbol pumps I get but not that painful lol

Get Shredded!
So you think you feel it already huh

The only reason I would have to say I feel alittle something is due to the energy and how I felt today. I know how shitty and just dead I feel when I don’t use my CPAP all night and I didn’t feel it as bad today like my body was fighting off being tired and just out of it. As far as the strength I’m still right where I was. Could’ve just been a good day for me as far as how I felt. I’ll know more as I get deeper into this log.

The only reason I would have to say I feel alittle something is due to the energy and how I felt today. I know how shitty and just dead I feel when I don’t use my CPAP all night and I didn’t feel it as bad today like my body was fighting off being tired and just out of it. As far as the strength I’m still right where I was. Could’ve just been a good day for me as far as how I felt. I’ll know more as I get deeper into this log.

How old are you to already be using a CPAP? Makes a big difference huh

Did your CPAP become necessary when you gained a lot of size? Seems like mine is mostly related to getting bigger but I did have some other circumstances as well. Apnea is killing me. Luckily I have an appt on the 26th to get my CPAP

So I’m 29 and been using it almost a year now. Before when I was natty and stuck around 155lbs I was perfectly fine never snored or had any problems breathing. Ever since I’ve been in the 180-190lbs I was having all kinds of problems breathing. Waking up choking and horrible snoring! Thought my girl was going to kill me lol if I sleep without the machine I feel absolutely horrible that’s why it was weird today wasn’t so bad.

I have a full face mask too which took some tome getting used to. If you have facial hair make sure you keep it short!

So I’m 29 and been using it almost a year now. Before when I was natty and stuck around 155lbs I was perfectly fine never snored or had any problems breathing. Ever since I’ve been in the 180-190lbs I was having all kinds of problems breathing. Waking up choking and horrible snoring! Thought my girl was going to kill me lol if I sleep without the machine I feel absolutely horrible that’s why it was weird today wasn’t so bad.

Boy that sounds like me to a T. But I did have a time where I lost tons of muscle and still snored like a mofo. Almost as if once it starts it doesn't go away.

Getting my CPAP soon! I can't wait

Boy that sounds like me to a T. But I did have a time where I lost tons of muscle and still snored like a mofo. Almost as if once it starts it doesn't go away.

Getting my CPAP soon! I can't wait

Yea once it happens it’ll happen the rest of your life even if you stop working out and become a twig you’ll still have all the problems. Once you get the mask watch how much of a difference it makes in how you feel. You’ll be amazed bro!

Yea once it happens it’ll happen the rest of your life even if you stop working out and become a twig you’ll still have all the problems. Once you get the mask watch how much of a difference it makes in how you feel. You’ll be amazed bro!

Sounds interesting but don't you have to sleep on your back all the time now. I'm a stomach sleeper

Sounds interesting but don't you have to sleep on your back all the time now. I'm a stomach sleeper

No the mask and hose are attached by a swivel piece so it turns and moves when you do. It takes some getting used to tho I’ll admit. First week was rough but I popped some melatonin and knocked out!

Back