• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Favorite sources for PCT??

tgsaku

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody? I noticed AMP seems to have really good prices. Had some bad experience with MPR, certainly dont want a repeat of that. Would love some feedback thanks.

My go to source for PCT stuff just recently shut down, so now I dont know who I'm going to go with.

Maximpep of course, and AMA are the two i recomend. there are plenty others but i dont have experience with them.

click the banner in my sig and check the site out!

Was wondering the same. AI's as well. My source has been out of stock for a while now. Thats all I need right now to start this cycle up....I'm getting impatient lol

ag-guys.com --- haven't had an issue yet, multiple orders placed..last order i made i got 2 bottles of aromasin, 2 bottles of clomid, and the gave me 2 bottles of nolva for free.

I have a good source of an online pharm that sells Pzifer Aromasin and pharm clomid and nolva.... UNFORTUNETLY they do not carry Torem which really sucks because that is what ive been looking for:(

Anyone know of anyplace they would recommend for Torrem?

Also use ag-guys.

IML Gear Cream!
Extreme has great products as of the last time I used them. I typically just get everything from Z but if I am in a pinch they are who I go with. Z has really good PCT/Ancilliary products as well. Top notch aromasin and clomid and Human Grade HCG. Love the HCG he carries. I tried 3 or 4 others before he started carrying it and never noticed a big difference and they were all manufactured by a UGL. I tried the human grade powders and whoa, my balls grew back in 2 weeks at only 500iu's a day!

Extreme as in extremepeptide? Just ordered some aromasin from them hope it is g2g.

Extreme as in extremepeptide? Just ordered some aromasin from them hope it is g2g.

Wouldn't count on it bro. Threw away two bottles of bunk asin from them a while back.

I have used ay letro with labs to back it up. Also I recently ordered pharm grade clomid and hcg, among with a few other goodies form another sponsor on this forum, europeanabolic and am very pleased with the service and products.

Back