• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3 Types of Hammer Curls to Build *HUGE* Biceps

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3 Types of Hammer Curls to Build *HUGE* Biceps

Are you looking to get some big arms. Well if you are you need to do hammer curls for your biceps. In this video I show you three different types of hammer curls that will do just that. Make sure you have at lease one of them in each workout you do for arms and you will be on your way to 21 inch arms.

https://youtu.be/KZ_Fl2ajSxE

One of my favorite hammer curl exercises which he didnt mention is taking the rope and putting it on the bottom cable. And doing a hammer curls and at the top twisting the rope to get a really good squeeze. You can also do this on the cable row laying down, which will make it much harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incline hammer curls are my go to biceps exercise..never tried them on a preacher curl though.. going to definitely give it a shot

Going to have to try these next pull day!

Just started doing pinwheel hammer curls after I seen Dusty hanshaw do them in a arms video. Felt really good

Last edited:
Back