• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Insane Labz

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I need some input.

I’ve been searching for a new preworkout sup, because like a lot of the vets here, I’ve used a billion different ones and once you find a good one, it seems the FDA goes and bans it or bans a substance used in the blend. I have come across Insane Labz quite a few times and decided to look on their website at their preworkout’s and good God, there are a fricken ton of different ones. Now, maybe I’m old school, but I’ve always just seen like a stim-free version for pumps, and then of course there’s the stim version with caffeine, but they have like 5 or more different products with caffeine.

Does anyone have any input on sups they’ve used from IL and would like to share their experience?

GearChurch Gang

I've used the psychotic preworkout and that shit was too much for me. I've NEVER had a pre that made me sick but this shit was stupid. I got extremely sweaty and by the end of the workout I was feeling really sick to my stomach. This was just on a half scoop. I gave both of my tubs away. I have a sample of "I am God" pre that I'm scared to take now.

I also gave a scoop to a buddy at work and he threw up. I was so put off by this shit that I don't want to try anything else from them but that's just me.

I've used the psychotic preworkout and that shit was too much for me. I've NEVER had a pre that made me sick but this shit was stupid. I got extremely sweaty and by the end of the workout I was feeling really sick to my stomach. This was just on a half scoop. I gave both of my tubs away. I have a sample of "I am God" pre that I'm scared to take now.

I also gave a scoop to a buddy at work and he threw up. I was so put off by this shit that I don't want to try anything else from them but that's just me.
Yea it’s the alpha yohimbe they put in it......they put quite a bit and it’ll give ya the chills and make ya queasy , gives me the shits . If you were gonna try one from them get “Possessed “ it’s good and doesn’t have it only preworkout they have without it.

Yea it’s the alpha yohimbe they put in it......they put quite a bit and it’ll give ya the chills and make ya queasy , gives me the shits . If you were gonna try one from them get “Possessed “ it’s good and doesn’t have it only preworkout they have without it.

Thank you for the heads up. I did forget that it also made me shit like a caged coon. I was wondering what ingredient in that stuff was messing me up.

Thank you for the heads up. I did forget that it also made me shit like a caged coon. I was wondering what ingredient in that stuff was messing me up.
No problem brother, yea I have to stay away from preworkouts with alpha yohimbe. On the ingredients list it normally will be listed as rauwolscine

Psychotic gave me chills, cold sweats and made my stomach feel upset. If I didn’t eat enough before the gym, I would puke within 30 minutes of training.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Psychotic gave me chills, cold sweats and made my stomach feel upset. If I didn’t eat enough before the gym, I would puke within 30 minutes of training.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Glad I'm not the only one. I left my unopened container of it at the gym desk for people to use and the kids in there had no problems with it. I felt like a pussy.

Thanks for the input guys. I think I may just go with the pump one instead of all the stims.

GearChurch Gang

Alright guys I need some input.

I’ve been searching for a new preworkout sup, because like a lot of the vets here, I’ve used a billion different ones and once you find a good one, it seems the FDA goes and bans it or bans a substance used in the blend. I have come across Insane Labz quite a few times and decided to look on their website at their preworkout’s and good God, there are a fricken ton of different ones. Now, maybe I’m old school, but I’ve always just seen like a stim-free version for pumps, and then of course there’s the stim version with caffeine, but they have like 5 or more different products with caffeine.

Does anyone have any input on sups they’ve used from IL and would like to share their experience?

GearChurch Gang

Try Max Pump, will be having a 40% off Halloween sale this week.

Would you say it’s better than Insane Veinz?

GearChurch Gang

I’ve used it off and on for years, it’s a killer PWO and a good deal at 40% off. I’ve never used Insane veinz tho, so I can’t make a comparison for ya

I’ve used it off and on for years, it’s a killer PWO and a good deal at 40% off. I’ve never used Insane veinz tho, so I can’t make a comparison for ya

Thanks brother

GearChurch Gang

Back