• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sr 9009 or stenabol

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone has any idea or experience with this compound ? I recently came across this and a guy is swearing by its fat los properties.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Anyone has any idea or experience with this compound ? I recently came across this and a guy is swearing by its fat los properties.

SR9009(STENABOLIC)
https://sarms-peptide.shop/sarms-usa/749-sr9009-60-tabs-20mgtab-usa.html
Is not a sarm but an Agonist of Rev-erba created by Thomas Burris.
Rev-erba nuclear receptors are involved in many of the bodies daily functions and processes including regulation of metabolism, inflammation, immunity, improved lipids, circadian rhythms and adipogenesis (the formation of fat) or fatty tissue.
This means sr9009 will provide you with an increase in energy expenditures, greatly increase endurance, and decrease body fat by enhancing fat oxidation.
Sr9009 is not a stimulant. So you will not experience the side effects normally associated with stimulants that put added stress on the heart and body such as a raise in bp, rapid heartbeat, shakiness, or anxiousness. You also will not experience the dreaded crash that comes along with most stimulants, restlessness and/or the inability to fall asleep, And receive a good nights rest.

Sr9009 is safe for everyone. From the beginner, who has never trained a day in their life, to the most advanced hard core athletes who pushes their body to the limits every single day.
For the experienced athlete sr9009 this will allow you to train faster, longer and harder without becoming tired or winded. this is accomplished by replacing the old mitochondria with newly created ones.
Users will experience an increase in metabolic rate even when at rest. This is because Sr9009 will make the body think its exercising even when it is not, causing the body to burn more calories and stored fat as fuel even when sitting still.
This is great news for someone just beginning to exercise or not in the best conditioning. Users can expect to burn more calories, and experience a greater fatloss, while improving overall health markers such as sugar levels and greatly lowering bad cholesterol. This will keep many new comers from giving up and becoming discouraged with a lack of progress.

Sr9009 can be ran solo or stacked with any sarm to further enhance their effects and become a true game changer. Many users stack sr9009 with their anabolic cycles to offset many of the side affects that come from harsher steroids. Sr9009 will further enhance there fatloss capabilities, reduce bloat and water retention, improve cardio and endurance, and help to improve the negative effects many steroids have on cholesterol levels.

There are no side effects noted for sr9009.
It is not hormonal, and does not carry any androgenic or estrogenic related side effects. Sr9009 will not effect your dht, prostate, or estrogen in any way.
Recommended daily dose is 20-30mg although users have reported taken as high as 40 mg.
1/2 life is only Around 4-5 hrs
Do to the short half life, we recommend dosing 3x daily.
Once in the am, once preworkout , once in the pm.
This is a great compound for cutting and not so much for mass ..If you've used potent cutting agents than this compound will knock your socks off without having to make huge sacrifices with your diet..
The ultimate fatloss 1-2punch is stacking GW +SR9009.

Last edited:
SR9009 is useless orally. It has a very low oral bio-availability. Unless you use it transdermally or INJ, you truly will not experience the beauty of it.

Good thing for you, I rep for MA LABS (lab tested high quality brand) and we have one of the only Oil Based versions out there. You can use my code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off and I do not think you will find this anywhere else tbh. I use the transdermal version every single day and it's gold. I actually feel warm 15-30minutes after applying it. I have it in a RAD140 mixture. The endurance gains from this combo is superior to EPO imo.

https://maresearchchems.net/product/sr9009/
MAresearch-Peptides-SR90090-30mg.jpg

SR9009 is useless orally. It has a very low oral bio-availability. Unless you use it transdermally or INJ, you truly will not experience the beauty of it.

Good thing for you, I rep for MA LABS (lab tested high quality brand) and we have one of the only Oil Based versions out there. You can use my code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off and I do not think you will find this anywhere else tbh. I use the transdermal version every single day and it's gold. I actually feel warm 15-30minutes after applying it. I have it in a RAD140 mixture. The endurance gains from this combo is superior to EPO imo.

So what if u take 3 -20 mg pulls a day what would the bioavailability be

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So what if u take 3 -20 mg pulls a day what would the bioavailability be

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From what I have read it is super super low, like in the single digits %

I'm sure if you take with grapefruit juice or extract that will bump it up a few points.

I use the transdermal version and love.

That INJ version is gold when it comes back in stock.

Downside imo to this compound is price.

Most websites im following show sr 9009 to have high oral bioavailability.

I tried it and it did absolutely nothing for me, but than again there are plenty of people that love it.

Also felt nothing from oral version. Planning on trying oil version though. Have high hopes for it

I tried it and it did absolutely nothing for me, but than again there are plenty of people that love it.

Lots of bad/bunk stuff out there as well...

IML Gear Cream!
From what I have read it is super super low, like in the single digits %

I'm sure if you take with grapefruit juice or extract that will bump it up a few points.

I use the transdermal version and love.

That INJ version is gold when it comes back in stock.

Downside imo to this compound is price.

Wes, is this one INJ or T-Derm?

[h=1]SR9009[/h][FONT=&quot]$59.99[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=2]SR9009 In An Oil-Base[/h]30 mg/ml
[/FONT]

Where can I get the transdermal???? Thanks

Back