• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT on a plane

Notorioushulk3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finishing up a cycle and going on a plane in a week after last test prop injection , what could I do to bring nolvadex on a plane ,??

Empty a bottle of vit pills or whatever and fill up with your nolvadex.

Thanks that's what I was thinking I got a month I was either going to try to take the liquid one ( which I already have ) on a liquid b12 bottle or try to get capsules and just throw them in my pillbox

TSA doesn't care about Nolva

Good advice to know I would of never known they didn't care thanks guys.

When I travel I put all my pills in ziplock baggies. I count out what I'll need for the trip and bring that amount, plus an extra day in case I'm stuck somewhere. Just avoiding any TSA curiosity over bottles in my suitcase. If they care at all. I'm overly cautious I know.

I use one of those old person 7day am/pm pill dispensers. I travel almost every week and it has never been questioned.

Liquids just throw it in with your bathroom supplies. Don't even go through the effort of removing the label or something. Again - no one cares

That makes sense. Far too many meds out there and people traveling with em, no way to bother checking. I suppose if you get held up for something else like foil-wrapped opiates they might start digging for more.

Back