• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Down to 1 MTR source?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So now that GL seems to not be sticking injectable mtr, is it just JP that has it? I'm intrigued that it's a blend but with their minimum I'm not sure if I wanna spend a chunk of money on gear I dont need just to pick up a bottle or 2 lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Praetorian has the "throw shit" one that looks awesome and has .5 MTR in it along with halo and methyl test

So now that GL seems to not be sticking injectable mtr, is it just JP that has it? I'm intrigued that it's a blend but with their minimum I'm not sure if I wanna spend a chunk of money on gear I dont need just to pick up a bottle or 2 lol.

Sent pm

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just injectable or is oral an option? I thought DG had it oral.
DG had an oral but they're out of stock.

I know praetorian has the oral blend. Their orals mtr was fucking amazing back when they were carried by GrAnabolics.

I'm looking for the injectable as a finisher for my recomp. I can run the injectable for 2 to 3 weeks before I feel like shit. Orals I make it about 5 days tops and i also have really rough ups and downs on oral vs injectable

Back