• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

military drug test

texaswhar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everything I have read says there has to be a special request for a steroid test in order for that to get tested? My roomate read something and it has him nervous so does anyone know for sure?

Is not included it. The only way is "if he is talking smack"...and there is any suspicious, then they can do it. But is expensive. That's why is not include it. They looking for regular recreational drugs. Now they included those salts/incense or what ever they are called. But not Steroids or PH. Not that I know...but a little bird told me.

Darkside is correct. The military will not test for aas unless they have a good reason to, so if your friend will just lay low, and not shoot off at the mouth, he should be just fine

Thanks for the replies,that's what I has figured answer was

I bet they don't test Cedric. If I was in charge the whole fucking army would be juiced to the gills.

I bet they don't test Cedric. If I was in charge the whole fucking army would be juiced to the gills.
Won't be so funny when the shit-talking between Army and Marines gets tren-fueled...

Everything I have read says there has to be a special request for a steroid test in order for that to get tested? My roomate read something and it has him nervous so does anyone know for sure?
That's right. Only if someone in charge puts in a special request. As long as your friend hasn't made any enemies who will tell on him to the CO, he'll be fine.

This is true I was in the army and worked at the forensic toxicology drug testing laboratory and they only test for certain things everything else has to be special request

This is true I was in the army and worked at the forensic toxicology drug testing laboratory and they only test for certain things everything else has to be special request

Straight from the source. :winkfinger:

This is a lot to ask, but can you tell us more about the tests you guys do for AAS? Only if you want to, of course!

I thought everyone picked on the navy?
The Army and Marines like to talk tons of shit about each other. But it's the case across all the armed forces - they all got opinions. At the end of the day though, they end up having to have each others' backs.

I got out in 95 but when I was in the usual test were for barbiturates, narcotics , cannabinoids, and methamphetamines. Company commander could request other specified test

They Only test for juice if there is probable cause and the action needed to make this test happen needs to be requested by your unit commander. They can't just pull you out o formation one day as say you're getting big so were going to test you for roids. The commander has to do paperwork to get it going and he's the only person that can do it. If your squad leader thinks he can just pull you aside and test your juice then you know he's an idiot. 1.
Probable cause. Getting bigger is not grounds for probable cause so any lawyer worth a shit could. Get you out of that even if you pissed hot. 2. Cost. Normal army drug tests cost about $8. Roid tests are about $250. So they don't just do them for the hell of it. The commander has to justify to his command the reason for the expenditure and his reasoning will be examined by JAG. "he just got bigger" won't fly as a reason to do the testing. These tests are usually only done when people are found in possession or are caught selling or something. Don't talk about it. Don't sell it. And don't act like a badass when you get bigger. Also the tests for roids require 60ml of urine. Twice the amount needed for a normal drug test. So if they're telling you that you must FILL the bottle then you know it's time to do some housekeeping after the test of you know you're going to come up hot. When they get back a positive for juice the first thing they'll do is have CID search your room so clean it out ASAP. Pissing hot is one thing, possession is another. Google: UPL Commanders handbook and AR 600-85.

and if you have a lot of gear...like some many bros here...they may try add some intention to sell. Even if we know that that's my small personal use stash.

by the way...Thank's for this brother. Hooooaaaa!!!!!

They Only test for juice if there is probable cause and the action needed to make this test happen needs to be requested by your unit commander. They can't just pull you out o formation one day as say you're getting big so were going to test you for roids. The commander has to do paperwork to get it going and he's the only person that can do it. If your squad leader thinks he can just pull you aside and test your juice then you know he's an idiot. 1.
Probable cause. Getting bigger is not grounds for probable cause so any lawyer worth a shit could. Get you out of that even if you pissed hot. 2. Cost. Normal army drug tests cost about $8. Roid tests are about $250. So they don't just do them for the hell of it. The commander has to justify to his command the reason for the expenditure and his reasoning will be examined by JAG. "he just got bigger" won't fly as a reason to do the testing. These tests are usually only done when people are found in possession or are caught selling or something. Don't talk about it. Don't sell it. And don't act like a badass when you get bigger. Also the tests for roids require 60ml of urine. Twice the amount needed for a normal drug test. So if they're telling you that you must FILL the bottle then you know it's time to do some housekeeping after the test of you know you're going to come up hot. When they get back a positive for juice the first thing they'll do is have CID search your room so clean it out ASAP. Pissing hot is one thing, possession is another. Google: UPL Commanders handbook and AR 600-85.

No problem. I laughed my ass of when my unit assigned me as the person to conduct the drug screens. I got Togo to some very "informative" classes

Holy shit, this is great info. If we ever stickied info about drug tests, this would be in it.

This is quite a different approach to testing! Interesting to see they're finally looking at binding to the AR receptor instead of simple chemical identification. However, a weakness here they didn't seem to mention is that compared to the traditional method, this can't detect the metabolites of the steroid (which wouldn't bind to their receptor), so depending on how fast the steroid is metabolized (or when use was stopped, as it would only work if active steroids were still present), shit could get through. Obviously though, they'd be performing this test in combination with the traditional approaches such as T/E testing and testing for specific compounds/metabolites.

Great read! Someone been digging around on Pubmed?

Back