• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma grade worth the price?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here is my question for ya'll... I have the opportunity to buy pharmaceutical grade gear, and I was just wondering if it is worth the price, or if I should save my money and buy from an UGL? One 10ml vial is 75$ compared to the usual 35 - 40$. Just wondering what your opinion on it is.

- Slider

If your a wealthy man then why not. But if you work for a living like most of us do, then I'd go with a quality ugl. I've had both quality ugl and pharm grade and the biggest difference I noticed is the price. As long as your using one of the good ugls we have here you won't be disappointed.

Buy pharma grade. Why risk your health? Trust me, one day when you get an infection scare, you will think back and ask yourself why you tried to save a few bucks. The extra price IMO is for peace of mind, quality control and knowing you're getting exactly what is on the label. I use both but I hoard my pharma grade gear like they're gold.

I think it depends. If you have a trusted, reliable UGL you can use (and there are several), it is the way to go. Now, that said, if you have ANY doubts as to the quality of said UGL gear, then pharma-grade is hands-down the way to go

I'm on trt with paddock test from pharmacy and can tell zero difference between this and agent yes test including similar blood work and no pip. With that said I've have had ugl that tested fine but had pip. I think pharmacy grade is best but high end ugl is good to.

I'm on trt with paddock test from pharmacy and can tell zero difference between this and agent yes test including similar blood work and no pip. With that said I've have had ugl that tested fine but had pip. I think pharmacy grade is best but high end ugl is good to.

AgentYes might as well be considered pharma grade. Her quality control practices, dosing accuracy and oil preparations are every bit if not more stringent than pharmaceutical comanies. A diamond in the rough.

I've used AY products and it is top notch. Easily as good as my paddock script.

I just use the EURO-PHARMACIES line that Z carries and I don't ever have to worry about price or quality because the price is perfect and the quality is as high as it gets. No worries for a lucky guy like me!

AgentYes might as well be considered pharma grade. Her quality control practices, dosing accuracy and oil preparations are every bit if not more stringent than pharmaceutical comanies. A diamond in the rough.

I must agree wit this statement. Not to mention that her customer service is second to none. I must admit, Im in love with AY. Thank you dear.

Edit: I wish I had her phone number so I could text in my orders. Seriously, her customer service is so good, I feel like we are on that personal level.

IML Gear Cream!
If you have the cash and you know it's ACTUALLY pharma grade and not fake, go for it. At the end of the day, how much are you paying for a cycle to know that everything is good?

If you have the cash and you know it's ACTUALLY pharma grade and not fake, go for it. At the end of the day, how much are you paying for a cycle to know that everything is good?
That is the 60 million dollar question. For regular Joes like most of us who are not connected buying pharma grade is usually a game of who can spot the counterfiet . A quote I read once about this is my guideline , " You should buy whatever gives you the best chance of getting what is on the label " Mike Arnold. Well over 50% of pharma grade sold on the internet is fake according to studies I have read. For me Agent Yes is as good as my script Test and I have full confidence in her entire line. That assurance to me is golden . There are others of course and we are blessed that way at ASF.

How do you think his z line stacks up against the EP line?

I didn't like the zline one bit! I used the sust250 and was up to 1200mgs with not one slight of change in my body :jerkit:

Now the EP line I used and tested was amazing :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Wise words from a wise man!

Back