• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I think it’s time.

horsepwr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife is 40 years old now. We’ve been together for 20 years. She has never really trained in or out of the gym. I have always promised her that once she crosses 40 that she can start AS. She has always been relatively lean. Lately, last few years, she has put on unwanted weight in body fat. She was diagnosed with MS 9 years ago. She got very ill on 2 separate spells over the last two years during which she was basically bedridden for about 3-4 months both times. That seemed to really put the weight on. She was just unable to be active at all. Now, 6 months after an advancement in her medication, she’s doing much better and ready to get her figure back. She started clen last week. She was going to run the clen 2 wks, on 2 wks off. I just read in a thread in this forum that people are running clen longer now days. Any solid advice on that is welcome. I was going to have her pyramid up to about 160 mcg (so long as she didn’t get headachy and/or too shaky) then back down again in 2 wk intervals. 2 on/ 2 off.
She is ready to start some test supplementation. It will be test enan that I start her with. What is a good dose for a female newby that’s 40 years old. 4’11” 120lbs?
Also, I read that females are doing subq. Why?

Wish I could help you here bro. I’m not very familiar with famales and running gear. I know the few times I ran clen I hated it and I only went to 100mcg. But was doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I wouldn’t run that longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing. 415 views and not one single reply. wow
there is no answer because we are all men and it is difficult to give directions to a woman.

however I try to tell you something, starting backwards.

subq is used if dose to be injected is very small.
being a woman, she will not need as much testosterone.
the enanthate is generally 250 mg/ml and therefore the dose for a woman is so little, both in terms of mg and ml that it is possible to inject even subq.

as far as clen is concerned.
Clenbuterol is a sympathomimetic amine, with agonist type activity, long-acting and selective on β2-adrenergic receptors.

these receptors underregulate within a couple of weeks, because beta adrenergic receptors are extremely sensitive and quickly fade, or inhibit.

this leads to Clenbuterol losing its effectiveness.
for this generally take 2 weeks on/off, to make β2-adrenergic receptors return to the drug receptors.

this unless associated with another drug, Ketotifen fumarate an antihistamine drug, which works in contrast to Clenbuterol and upregulates beta-2 receptors.

Amazing. 415 views and not one single reply. wow

Usually prop is used in females so they can stop at first signs of masculinization sides. A lot of the females I train with use Var and some use Primo acetate as well. One uses Tbol. They all cycle Clen and ECA. Now sarms are and have been hitting the scene too. Can’t forget about GH.

Max

At 40+, unless she is planning on stepping on stage, I wouldn't recommend clen. She needs to treat this as a marathon and not a sprint. Long term efforts, long term results. Just starting a new diet/exercise program is going to produce results.

i agree w/ multi. not sure she needs clen or aas. for someone thats basically never worked out, just diet and exercise should have great results, but not immediately. its gonna take some time to see progress. most of the women i know taking aas have been at it for years and only started when they felt like they had maxxed out naturally. personally i think clen is rough on your heart, but i know plenty of people that take it and it works for them. anyway whatever u choose, good luck!( by the way, the women i know take anavar. if ur wife chooses to use anything, thats what i would recommend.)

Back