View Full Version : A New Shade Of A New Sale

REHH
10-15-2019, 10:50 AM
A New Shade of A New Sale.
New Representative "shout-out" to ASF

https://i.imgur.com/HRMkSuU.png

https://i.imgur.com/atsd3AQ.png

Check out the all NEW Sarms-Peptide store by clicking the BTC below

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ng0XEb4dDlc/UuW_IJllexI/AAAAAAAACig/kmRwIsCsIYE/s1600/btc+1.gif (https://sarms-peptide.shop/)

Sherk
10-15-2019, 10:55 AM
Will each order also come with a pic of REHH’s knees? I believe that would be very beneficial and increase sales if it was included. Just saying :kiss:

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

GarlicChicken
10-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Will each order also come with a pic of REHH’s knees? I believe that would be very beneficial and increase sales if it was included. Just saying :kiss:

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product listThis is required. Preferable the original picture that was used as the avi for years.

REHH
10-15-2019, 12:33 PM
Lol.....the knees again ehh.

Here..even tho I feel like the incredible shrinking man right now this was taken recently.

A.font401
10-15-2019, 02:05 PM
My god look at those things! We may have to include and autographed pic with every purchase!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision
10-15-2019, 02:15 PM

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
Not trying to be "fun-knee" or sound "loon-knee" but that's something we "kneed".. With a "joint-effort" we can have a stronger "leg" to stand on and we all can be in "harmon-knee" with providing people with quality and the truth, not some "below-knee" by spouting lies like a "phone-knee".. Natural Sarms will be a house hold name, just like Walt "Dis-knee".. With up to 20% off they can save some serious "mon-knee".. The next sale we'll name it "iron-knee".. :twothumbs:

REHH
10-15-2019, 02:29 PM
not trying to be "fun-knee" or sound "loon-knee" but that's something we "kneed".. With a "joint-effort" we can have a stronger "leg" to stand on and we all can be in "harmon-knee" with providing people with quality and the truth, not some "below-knee" by spouting lies like a "phone-knee".. Natural sarms will be a house hold name, just like walt "dis-knee".. With up to 20% off they can save some serious "mon-knee".. The next sale we'll name it "iron-knee".. :twothumbs:

rofl.......;)

A.font401
10-15-2019, 02:37 PM
Not trying to be "fun-knee" or sound "loon-knee" but that's something we "kneed".. With a "joint-effort" we can have a stronger "leg" to stand on and we all can be in "harmon-knee" with providing people with quality and the truth, not some "below-knee" by spouting lies like a "phone-knee".. Natural Sarms will be a house hold name, just like Walt "Dis-knee".. With up to 20% off they can save some serious "mon-knee".. The next sale we'll name it "iron-knee".. :twothumbs:

Hands down best post I’ve ever seen!! Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision
10-15-2019, 05:20 PM
Yes I know my humor can be "corn-knee"....:nerd:

REHH
10-16-2019, 02:25 AM
Yes I know my humor can be "corn-knee"....:nerd:

It's the bee's knees'.......

XOTG85
10-16-2019, 08:12 AM
I thought I was looking at a road map at first. Then I realized that ReHH is peeled as fuck.

Vision
10-16-2019, 09:11 AM
I thought I was looking at a road map at first. Then I realized that ReHH is peeled as fuck.
Rehh has some wheels, fo show

REHH
10-17-2019, 04:56 AM
Rehh has some wheels, fo show

I will say they're not quite as big as they look in that pic, being lean and vascular helps a lot, then use the right lighting and camera angles and you can get an impressive picture.

But.....that is a "real" raw picture, no filters, no editing.

I'm turning 50 next month, getting really hard to keep size and strength,.....age, injuries, illness....feel like I'm slowly loosing the fight...lol

REHH
10-18-2019, 08:00 AM
Bump

REHH
10-22-2019, 05:15 AM
Sale almost done

REHH
10-25-2019, 01:41 AM
Only one day left for sale

TheComeback
11-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Lol.....the knees again ehh.

Here..even tho I feel like the incredible shrinking man right now this was taken recently.I'm framing this picture. That's just insane.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

REHH
11-24-2019, 12:03 PM
I'm framing this picture. That's just insane.

Lol......thanks bro

Vision
11-24-2019, 12:16 PM
I'm framing this picture. That's just insane.

That is years and years and years a failure and success, ups and downs, learning, growing and adjusting to the grind..

TheComeback
11-24-2019, 12:18 PM
That is years and years and years a failure and success, ups and downs, learning, growing and adjusting to the grind..That it is, I agree 100% I know REHH pretty well, one of the few folks on here I genuinely trust and he knows that and he knows why. Hes a good dude, a rare one indeed.