• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Road to 220!! (Cardarine+LGD cycle)

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This wasn't a planned log but I will try to make due with what I did record. A little background, at age 24 after being very active in sports I stopped everything and became a working grown up like everyone else. I soon found it impossible to lose fat. I blew up to 294 lbs it was the highest weight I've been weighed at (its possible I may have weighed more i just avoided scales whenever I could lol) I've been working out since 15 years of age. Id skip school to go workout at the gym. So I thought I knew something about training but no workout, no fat burner or supplement took any of the fat off. It wasn't until I learned about intermittent fasting and low carb/keto that weight finally started to come off. Here's what I looked at around my worst (on the left).

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
797efa63df08db45cbc11b2a08dd97ec.jpg

Last edited:
I started with intermittent fasting, but the real magic happened when I implemented a ketogenic diet into my 8 hr eating window. Make no mistake it took me a while to even begin to believe I can eat only within a 8 hr window and took me even longer to give up carbs. I had known about these tools, but I wasn't mentally ready to make this sacrifice. I had lost weight on Keto before, just to gain it all back and then some. Having a wife that can eat anything she wants and not gain any fat and kids who's diet seems to consist of cereal, waffles and all types of cookies and snacks isn't a low carb friendly environment and I knew I had to be prepared for it this next go round. Everything was going great until I hit my plateau. At around 235 my body just stopped responding. Now if id fast for 24 hrs I'd see some weightloss but it would come back. I had set a short term goal of 220 pounds and I wasn't about to quit now. So after doing my due diligence I stumbled on uncle Zs "Natural sarms". From being around a while I knew he had top notch stuff and I expected no less from his sarms. Here's a pic of the stuff. Quarter in the pic for size reference. Very nice presentation, fancy little bag the pills come in.
4bb17bde6d0b7923e29e07a14110ed52.jpg

343610f2d4983cf12e3b8323390db85b.jpg
5a6bded36923afbbdc8e219dcae31a58.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't weigh in daily but I tried to remain consistent. I also took pics which I've never done before as I never planned on doing a log but fuck it, if it helps someone then it was worth it.
6a9a1294900c903661a744f70bea093c.jpg
f082a3099bb5f47848731b9cae3f0a0f.jpg
83a7da28a2f9747b1f23bc7f951fcd27.jpg
842f5b7fddfa2a100007c9972ffb8b49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very awesome start brother and bravo for posting pics. I will be following this very closely and if you need any advice don’t hesitate to ask one of us.

I began the sarms cycle of Cardarine at 10 mgs/ a day and the LGD at 4 mgs/day. I started Sept 13th and weighed 235lbs. Goal is to hit 220 lbs. Today I weighed in at 223.8
ae1e402e602f258ed3659fac648ab131.jpg

Excellent results that's hard work and dedication to get from 294 down to 223lbs.
Keep up the great work I'll be following along for future updates.

Excellent results that's hard work and dedication to get from 294 down to 223lbs.
Keep up the great work I'll be following along for future updates.
Thanks bro!! Eventually when i get tired of sucking at shit I change it lol in this case it was being a fat fuck lol.

IML Gear Cream!
1 thing that can't be measured(I guess it could but I don't have the tools) is my increase in stamina and O2 which has to be the cardarine. I play OL in a flag football league where everyone is eligible to receive. I no longer huff and puff after I take a short pass for decent gain. My energy is to the point that I even play a few snaps on DL. And that's only because our team has alot of guys and I'm only able to give guys a breather, I'd stay in if it were up to me. The next day though I'm feeling it, I am 40 years old so recovery still takes longer than if I were younger but I rather be able to perform at a high level and sleep in the next day taking it easy lol.

Also I don't know if it's a sarms attribute. But I feel like my brain is working better, I can express myself better, it's weird but I'm liking it alot!!

I didn't weigh in daily but I tried to remain consistent. I also took pics which I've never done before as I never planned on doing a log but fuck it, if it helps someone then it was worth it.
6a9a1294900c903661a744f70bea093c.jpg
f082a3099bb5f47848731b9cae3f0a0f.jpg
83a7da28a2f9747b1f23bc7f951fcd27.jpg
842f5b7fddfa2a100007c9972ffb8b49.jpg

October
2e31b4f6d1138a655f592228799d2058.jpg

Also I don't know if it's a sarms attribute. But I feel like my brain is working better, I can express myself better, it's weird but I'm liking it alot!!

I haven't seen any studies on SARM's and brain activity.

Either way, I would attribute it to change in lifestyle and health before any drug.

You've made great progress, now you get to the hard part in continuing progress smartly and safely.

I haven't seen any studies on SARM's and brain activity.

Either way, I would attribute it to change in lifestyle and health before any drug.

You've made great progress, now you get to the hard part in continuing progress smartly and safely.
True, i look at food differently, and amounts of food differently. 1 thing about eating better is I'm not always hungry and/or hangry and have more self control which allows me to make better choices.

True, i look at food differently, and amounts of food differently. 1 thing about eating better is I'm not always hungry and/or hangry and have more self control which allows me to make better choices.

Montego told me this a while back. When you go to the grocery store if you stay on the outside aisle that circles the store (Meat, produce, yogurt ) Avoid the junk on the middle aisles and you’ll be just fine. I use this method every store visit and it becomes a pattern.

Montego told me this a while back. When you go to the grocery store if you stay on the outside aisle that circles the store (Meat, produce, yogurt ) Avoid the junk on the middle aisles and you’ll be just fine. I use this method every store visit and it becomes a pattern.
Wow never thought about it that way but makes sense! I'm making my body sensitive to insulin again so I don't eat or drink junk, I did have pizza and wings last night tho watching football, so I'm wondering if that's gonna show up on the scale tomorrow since I actually lost weight since Saturday(football game) I seen a thread talking about metformin, I'm kinda interested in trying that at some point.

So I forgot to mention, I got these bad boys over at Uncle Zs shop, great prices and as you can see its a tiny tiny easy to swallow pill, I can take these down without any liquid lol. No nasty research liquids with questionable dosing. Very convenient and easy to take. Use bitcoin for a 10% discount on top of an already great price. I expected the scale to go up since I had pizza (2 slices 1 pepperoni 1 with breaded chicken cutlet) and hotwings Sunday but as you can see I actually went down a bit and I missed a workout yesterday as well.
9e2d915b4390862ce516bc1510cb9bc5.jpg

Its been a hectic weekend but workouts remained consistent and no cheat meals this time. Inching closer to the(short term) goal. Crappy pic but I'm at 222.6
44e3ef42726c6409fc255259fc60a46c.jpg

Goal met!! So happy with my results!!! These sarms helped me break through this stubborn ass plateau. I was worried I wouldn't make weight, I bet on myself to lose 50 pounds through a website called healthy wage. I was afraid I'd lose the bet when the last 15 pounds weren't coming off like the 1st 35 lbs. That's when I decided to buy some cardarine and LGD. I'll finish out this cycle but now the I met my goal I can focus on how I look vs. The scale.
cff51a15503e38884459731bb20ea2dd.jpg

Get Shredded!
Goal met!! So happy with my results!!! These sarms helped me break through this stubborn ass plateau. I was worried I wouldn't make weight, I bet on myself to lose 50 pounds through a website called healthy wage. I was afraid I'd lose the bet when the last 15 pounds weren't coming off like the 1st 35 lbs. That's when I decided to buy some cardarine and LGD. I'll finish out this cycle but now the I met my goal I can focus on how I look vs. The scale.
cff51a15503e38884459731bb20ea2dd.jpg

Good job. Now start building some quality lean tissue and keep progressing.

Back