• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

nashville lynch burge and memphis here i come!

dirtymic1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do stoked going through Tennessee anybody have any must do's while I'm there? Already plannin on hitting up the Parthenon jack factory and grace land any other suggestions?

Make sure you eat some good food at some nice places thats about all I can recommend.

See jack Daniels in lynchburg and downtown for food. Nashville has some good bars. At night all the country star wanna bees are playing the local bars. Memphis has some good BBQ but I would stay out of Memphis or keep a gun close by. After hurricane Katrina a lot of gang members moved there and the murder and crime rate is thru the roof. It is like a southern gang capital with all the major gangs and many others. Statistically you would be safer going to Iraq or Afghanistan.

The Parthenon jack factory if its the restaurant I'm.thinking of I wasn't impressed. Maybe ask some locals about the best places to eat. I always eat at the Korean house in Nashville.

Back