• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello everyone

Ectogains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

Been a guest for sometime and finally got myself signed up! 30 years old, been lifting for about 7 years. I feel like i have a solid understanding of nutrition and training, however i'm always learning new things! Messed around with Sarms about a year ago, saw some decent gains but regret not doing my full research. About to start my first cycle, nothing crazy just going to run 500 of test e a week for 12-14 to see how I fair. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Either way, glad to be here, i know i can learn a lot more, seems to be a lot of very knowledgeable people here.

Also hope ya'll are having a great weekend so far.

Hey All,

Been a guest for sometime and finally got myself signed up! 30 years old, been lifting for about 7 years. I feel like i have a solid understanding of nutrition and training, however i'm always learning new things! Messed around with Sarms about a year ago, saw some decent gains but regret not doing my full research. About to start my first cycle, nothing crazy just going to run 500 of test e a week for 12-14 to see how I fair. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Either way, glad to be here, i know i can learn a lot more, seems to be a lot of very knowledgeable people here.

Also hope ya'll are having a great weekend so far.

On behalf of Dispense Quick, welcome to ASF. Do you have a plan for estrogen control and pct? Would you mind laying out your entire planned cycle and stats like hight, current weight and goals?

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Welcome bro!! I 2nd what sherk said and if u have any questions feel free to hmu.
efc6a09d2a1540b4e97aca32d1732317.gif

PM me for a list h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

Thank you for the welcome! I do have an AI and PCT in place.

Current stats:
6'2", 187 lbs - goal is 210.

Cycle:
500 mg test e, split 250 every 3 days
Blood work will be done 4 weeks in (suggestions?) Arimidex is on hand for control
12 weeks, after final pin I will start PCT within 2 weeks. I'm going to use clomid

Feedback welcome!

On behlf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.

Welcome to ASF.

A first cycle is 500mg of Test for 12 weeks. Have an AI on hand if you experience any estrogen related sides. And also have your PCT ready for when you come off.

No need to take anything else besides Test on the first cycle because you will make the same gains either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF.

A first cycle is 500mg of Test for 12 weeks. Have an AI on hand if you experience any estrogen related sides. And also have your PCT ready for when you come off.

No need to take anything else besides Test on the first cycle because you will make the same gains either way.

Much appreciated! Yes that was my thoughts, I have had buddies tell me that running it with dbol would be "ideal" , however i've done a ton of research that says otherwise. I think test only is solid enough for my first round. Thank you!

IML Gear Cream!
Much appreciated! Yes that was my thoughts, I have had buddies tell me that running it with dbol would be "ideal" , however i've done a ton of research that says otherwise. I think test only is solid enough for my first round. Thank you!

Next cycle add in dbol.

For your first cycle you want to see how your body reacts to Test alone. And I bet during this first cycle even if you did add the dbol in, it wouldnt make much of a difference.

Next cycle add in dbol.

For your first cycle you want to see how your body reacts to Test alone. And I bet during this first cycle even if you did add the dbol in, it wouldnt make much of a difference.

Makes sense, and will do! Thank you

Next cycle add in dbol.

And I bet during this first cycle even if you did add the dbol in, it wouldnt make much of a difference.

I still don't understand the reasoning behind "No benefit of adding a powerful anabolic". Please explain

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome! I do have an AI and PCT in place.

Current stats:
6'2", 187 lbs - goal is 210.

Cycle:
500 mg test e, split 250 every 3 days
Blood work will be done 4 weeks in (suggestions?) Arimidex is on hand for control
12 weeks, after final pin I will start PCT within 2 weeks. I'm going to use clomid

Feedback welcome!

Looks like a solid plan but E3d comes out to 575mg/wk, or do u plan on E3.5d, say Monday morning/Thursday night for 500?

I don't mean to be nit-picky, I've just been curious how others do it. I personally prefer pinning same time of day every time

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum bro. I’m sure you’ll fit right in here. We have plenty of solid sources for all your aas and sarm/peptide needs! Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

Welcome to the forum bro. I’m sure you’ll fit right in here. We have plenty of solid sources for all your aas and sarm/peptide needs! Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

thank you! I will probably have plenty of questions lol

Welcome
..and good choice for a first cycle20191015_154928.gif

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back