• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gearchurch

GettingOld74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone had any issues with gear church lately besides me. I feel like a one night stand that's been ghosted.

Anyone had any issues with gear church lately besides me. I feel like a one night stand that's been ghosted.

Just did my first pin with their gear yesterday and so far no pip and nothing extraordinary to report ( test e and Deca). I will say the service and communication throughout the order process was outstanding and upon initial observation the packaging and product look great ( which means absolutely nothing ) but none the less I’m very satisfied so far.

Yeah, I seem to be one of the few. Never received package and it's been 2 weeks. So I've written it off as a loss.

Yeah, I seem to be one of the few. Never received package and it's been 2 weeks. So I've written it off as a loss.

Sorry brother in my slumber I misread your question but I believe I answered either way. I thought you were asking about the product quality. I ordered on I believe Saturday and it arrived the next Friday which is right when they said I would get it. Sorry for your issues brother, looks like you are already speaking with idog which would be my suggestion.

You’ll be taken care of bro.

Gear church ain’t that kind of person. Shit happens now and then. It will be fixed I have zero doubts.

Yeah that's a one off man. He's a solid dude and has been completely reliable for me for a long time now

Thanks everyone, that's why this is all so confusing because he has been highly recommended by so many.

Just to go through the usual checkless.

Did you reach out to a forum sponsor to try to resolve it first and what was the outcome?

Also did you give him the right addy? I had a pack never land because my dumbass misspelled my street LOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just to go through the usual checkless.

Did you reach out to a forum sponsor to try to resolve it first and what was the outcome?

Also did you give him the right addy? I had a pack never land because my dumbass misspelled my street LOL

I did go through his guy and he has been working on it. I went back through my email conversation with him prior to him picking up payment and address was correct in email. Just glad it wasnt a huge loss on my end...but still sucks

I waited 2 months for domestic (shit literally was dropped off at the same post office I get my mail from).

Shit can and does happen. I just ordered about 10 days ago and got my product even after I lagged on sending funds.

Never been steered wrong with him, just let the rep do what he does and see where it goes to be honest.

As long as the tracking says it wasn't delivered they will make it right for you.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I did go through his guy and he has been working on it. I went back through my email conversation with him prior to him picking up payment and address was correct in email. Just glad it wasnt a huge loss on my end...but still sucks

When your pack arrives you better come back here and announce it

You will get your shit. Guaranteed. I had an order a few days before yours and mine got there almost instantly. Never had a single issue with GC and this is actually the first negative thing I’ve ever read about GC. You will be taken care of and like was said before when you get your TD you’d better come back and say so lol

Gear Church reached out to me via PM. Tons of confusion right now but I will update as it goes along.

Update: gearchurch and I finally got connected and the issue seems that email address was compromised by a third party. Gear church is as stand up has everyone has said. He has chosen to honor what was in the emails and is sending me a package. He has a long time customer here due to his handling of this issue.

Update: gearchurch and I finally got connected and the issue seems that email address was compromised by a third party. Gear church is as stand up has everyone has said. He has chosen to honor what was in the emails and is sending me a package. He has a long time customer here due to his handling of this issue.
Oh damn! That's crazy! GC is a stand up guy, this doesn't surprise me a bit to be honest. Thank you for the update!

Thanks for update

Last edited:

GC has exceptional TCB skills:twothumbs:

Thanks for posting .

Glad to hear it went well. Definitely a future source I'm considering

Glad to hear it went well. Definitely a future source I'm considering

I have heard nothing but good about him and his gear. Things went a little crazy but not because of him or I. He gained my trust and loyalty over how he handled this situation.

Because I know everyone is anxious to see. GC is a man of his word. Thank you for your patience and allowing us to figure everything out.

Attachments

• IMG_20191018_132210545-1024x768.jpg
    IMG_20191018_132210545-1024x768.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 110
Back