• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Frustrated

New to forums. Sick of the frustration of getting gear. Need help.
Just hang around and you'll find what ya want in no time.
657f567322249c5e0bff6812f98382d9.gif

PM me for a list h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

Just so difficult to get gear. I put hard work in started gear like 2 years ago nothing crazy test E with some Eq got good results after like 30 years clean. Shouldn’t be this hard.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.
How about an introduction.
Stats
Years training etc.

Welcome to the fourm!

On behalf of Dispense Quick, welcome to the forum. lol around the forum and be sure to read reviews and ask questions before just jumping on the first sponsor you see. They aren’t all equal. Read the rules of the forum as well so you don’t find yourself posting things you shouldn’t. If you have questions that aren’t allowed to be posted in the open or are about sensitive info like eta, send a private message to get your answers.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Welcome

A lot of information on here if you read around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of H-AS Pharma..
Welcome to ASF ... Be sure to jump on IronMagazineForums (IMF) also..

We're all here to help ..
Help yourself.. or help someone else, but for the love of God, if you don't know exactly what you're talking about.. Let someone else help, while you watch and learn.

The only thing worse than no advice, is bad advice.

Please feel free to message me if you need help or with any questions you may have..

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. read the forum rules..

I just started a thread .. compliments of H-as Pharma.. which has the rules posted.. read them brother..

Welcome! May the frustration wash over you like a cool mountain stream.

welcome to ASF!

Damn 51...................................Welcome

Welcome to the community, we're glad to have you here.. Be sure to read the ASF RULES.. Familiarizes yourself with the them..
Enjoy your stay at the ASF.. Be sure to make your rounds and check out other areas that may host some great topics..
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me ---> 📧Click here📧

Best Regards
Team P.S.L.

Back