• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New rep on a serious mission!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up everyone I’ve been given the opportunity to rep for a new sarms/peptide source! I’ll be doing a log very soon and be able to give an honest and truthful view on the products and their quality. I’m hoping to get more people familiar with these products and just how beneficial they can be whether it’s stacked with your cycle, trt, cruising or just helping you get that extra edge! There’s no doubt in my mind these are quality products and I’ll prove that in my log. I’m cruising for awhile so it’ll be easy to watch me grow! I’m very greatful for this opportunity.

Anytime anyone needs help with anything just drop me a pm. Questions on products, training, diet, and making you a solid peptide/sarm stack I’m here! Here’s a side by side pic to compare from when my journey began to about 2 weeks ago lol gotta love those throwback pics!
cfa8ae809332ea22718f9c6069d8cc7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What’s up everyone I’ve been given the opportunity to rep for a new sarms/peptide source! I’ll be doing a log very soon and be able to give an honest and truthful view on the products and their quality. I’m hoping to get more people familiar with these products and just how beneficial they can be whether it’s stacked with your cycle, trt, cruising or just helping you get that extra edge! There’s no doubt in my mind these are quality products and I’ll prove that in my log. I’m cruising for awhile so it’ll be easy to watch me grow! I’m very greatful for this opportunity.

Anytime anyone needs help with anything just drop me a pm. Questions on products, training, diet, and making you a solid peptide/sarm stack I’m here! Here’s a side by side pic to compare from when my journey began to about 2 weeks ago lol gotta love those throwback pics!
cfa8ae809332ea22718f9c6069d8cc7f.jpg

Congrats brother! What’s the timeframe between the two pics solid work

Congrats!

How would you compare s23 to winstrol on contest prep mode?

Also interested in yk-11 oveerall breakdown and recomended doses .
I hear it doesnt 'work' like a regular sarm or steroid.

Congrats on the rep job, my man. I’m looking forward to running a log for you guys.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Congrats!

How would you compare s23 to winstrol on contest prep mode?

Also interested in yk-11 oveerall breakdown and recomended doses .
I hear it doesnt 'work' like a regular sarm or steroid.

Thanks bro.. so to answer your questions.
S23 and winstrol are neck and neck as far as what they do for the body. I’ve taken winstrol many times and the big thing I hate with it is the joint pain I get, and how liver toxic is it. Personally I’ve never taken s23 but it is on my radar soon. Both are going to give you the cut dry look your looking for. Winstrol is stronger don’t get me wrong but I can certainly do without the wrist and elbow pain I get!
Yk-11 I’ll be using in my log so I’ll be able to give a more detailed look at it very soon. But from what I know as of right now 10-20mg split dose is best and this is by far one of the strongest out there. The reason it doesn’t work like a regular sarm is due to it only partially activates androgen receptors.

Congrats brother! What’s the timeframe between the two pics solid work

So the left pic is 121lbs when I was out of high school lol the right is current at 184-186 and a 7 year difference. Didn’t start lifting till I was 22yrs old.

Back