PDA

View Full Version : New rep on a serious mission!

A.font401
10-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Whatís up everyone Iíve been given the opportunity to rep for a new sarms/peptide source! Iíll be doing a log very soon and be able to give an honest and truthful view on the products and their quality. Iím hoping to get more people familiar with these products and just how beneficial they can be whether itís stacked with your cycle, trt, cruising or just helping you get that extra edge! Thereís no doubt in my mind these are quality products and Iíll prove that in my log. Iím cruising for awhile so itíll be easy to watch me grow! Iím very greatful for this opportunity.

Anytime anyone needs help with anything just drop me a pm. Questions on products, training, diet, and making you a solid peptide/sarm stack Iím here! Hereís a side by side pic to compare from when my journey began to about 2 weeks ago lol gotta love those throwback pics!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191012/cfa8ae809332ea22718f9c6069d8cc7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phill
10-12-2019, 04:33 PM
:popcorn:

9TMARE
10-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Thatís whatís up brother! Congrats A.Font!

Joko123
10-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Whatís up everyone Iíve been given the opportunity to rep for a new sarms/peptide source! Iíll be doing a log very soon and be able to give an honest and truthful view on the products and their quality. Iím hoping to get more people familiar with these products and just how beneficial they can be whether itís stacked with your cycle, trt, cruising or just helping you get that extra edge! Thereís no doubt in my mind these are quality products and Iíll prove that in my log. Iím cruising for awhile so itíll be easy to watch me grow! Iím very greatful for this opportunity.

Anytime anyone needs help with anything just drop me a pm. Questions on products, training, diet, and making you a solid peptide/sarm stack Iím here! Hereís a side by side pic to compare from when my journey began to about 2 weeks ago lol gotta love those throwback pics!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191012/cfa8ae809332ea22718f9c6069d8cc7f.jpg

Congrats brother! Whatís the timeframe between the two pics solid work [emoji1320]

GGG
10-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Congrats!

How would you compare s23 to winstrol on contest prep mode?

Also interested in yk-11 oveerall breakdown and recomended doses .
I hear it doesnt 'work' like a regular sarm or steroid.

REHH
10-13-2019, 05:15 AM
Congrats on the rep job.

Hoping to try some their products myself.

Sherk
10-13-2019, 05:38 AM
Congrats on the rep job, my man. Iím looking forward to running a log for you guys.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

A.font401
10-13-2019, 05:58 AM
Congrats!

How would you compare s23 to winstrol on contest prep mode?

Also interested in yk-11 oveerall breakdown and recomended doses .
I hear it doesnt 'work' like a regular sarm or steroid.

Thanks bro.. so to answer your questions.
S23 and winstrol are neck and neck as far as what they do for the body. Iíve taken winstrol many times and the big thing I hate with it is the joint pain I get, and how liver toxic is it. Personally Iíve never taken s23 but it is on my radar soon. Both are going to give you the cut dry look your looking for. Winstrol is stronger donít get me wrong but I can certainly do without the wrist and elbow pain I get!
Yk-11 Iíll be using in my log so Iíll be able to give a more detailed look at it very soon. But from what I know as of right now 10-20mg split dose is best and this is by far one of the strongest out there. The reason it doesnít work like a regular sarm is due to it only partially activates androgen receptors.

A.font401
10-13-2019, 05:59 AM
Congrats brother! Whatís the timeframe between the two pics solid work [emoji1320]

So the left pic is 121lbs when I was out of high school lol the right is current at 184-186 and a 7 year difference. Didnít start lifting till I was 22yrs old.