• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron

I’m a rep so take this with a grain of salt, but DQ proviron is one of the best proviron I’ve ever used. Mind you, I run proviron almost year round. So switching brands, I can feel a difference and adjust the dose. Most (but not all) home made UGL, I’ve needed close to 100mg of proviron daily to get the same effects as I do with 50mg of DQ. But that also goes for other brands too like PSL, Bayer and ZPHC. Those I also only need 50mg at most.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Last edited:
All of my clients use DQ, and several have used DQ proviron.

I have not used it. But they all speak very highly about it and that's good enough for me. (I have zero affiliation with DQ)

we have really been getting hounded to get provi tested pretty hard for a while. It seems its very difficult to find quality domestic provi.
I was going to ask if you guys were going to get it tested. Awesome news. Can't wait to see the report and load up on some.

we have really been getting hounded to get provi tested pretty hard for a while. It seems its very difficult to find quality domestic provi.

It has been hard to find a good source. I haven't found anything that quite matches up to the Bayer Proviron, but it is just so spendy if you buy it local. Proviron just rarely seems to ever be tested so its hard to know what you're getting if it isn't pharma.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
understood. well i believe you will be happy over here. but dont take my word for it, our Provirion his highly reviewed and get a lot of praise. i personally cannot tell the difference between DQ provi and Bayer. i could switch between the 2 and i wouldnt notice any changes. if you want to be 100% safe please wait about 2-3 days to see the HPLC result.
It has been hard to find a good source. I haven't found anything that quite matches up to the Bayer Proviron, but it is just so spendy if you buy it domestic. Proviron just rarely seems to ever be tested so its hard to know what you're getting if it isn't pharma.

It has been hard to find a good source. I haven't found anything that quite matches up to the Bayer Proviron, but it is just so spendy if you buy it domestic. Proviron just rarely seems to ever be tested so its hard to know what you're getting if it isn't pharma.
I specifically compare DQ to bayer as being the closest to it by far. If you look at my review on it in the DQ sub forum I go into detail and I agree with you 100%. Quality proviron is just hard to come by. I’ve tried proviron from several sources most highly respected and the proviron just wasn’t good.

I used it at the end of my last cycle to help with some deca dick I was having and it definitely got me going again lol

Been a while, but I ran DQ proviron before and it was along with the best I've used. I would not hesitate to use it again

DQ has some of the greatest products man.. you can rest assure the prov is legit!

I just ran DQ's and pharma grade back to back and I couldn't tell the difference their stuff is so pure. I've been adding proviron to a lot of my cycles. It just seems to cut down on the sides no matter what I'm running, Tren, Deca etc..

I just ran DQ's and pharma grade back to back and I couldn't tell the difference their stuff is so pure. I've been adding proviron to a lot of my cycles. It just seems to cut down on the sides no matter what I'm running, Tren, Deca etc..
very true statement here. A lot of the more experienced guys know just how valuable proviron is and how beneficial it can be for the guy on 125mg of test cyp weekly for trt to the guy blasting grams of gear. Theirs still plenty of benefits from proviron that are just not common knowledge yet as well as some of her that science has not discovered. Proviron is just one of those rare compounds that you get a ton out of without negative sides.

Get Shredded!
very true statement here. A lot of the more experienced guys know just how valuable proviron is and how beneficial it can be for the guy on 125mg of test cyp weekly for trt to the guy blasting grams of gear. Theirs still plenty of benefits from proviron that are just not common knowledge yet as well as some of her that science has not discovered. Proviron is just one of those rare compounds that you get a ton out of without negative sides.
Facts! I will never run a cycle without it

provirion results are in.

this is on DQ 25mg provirion.

Absolutely fantastic I don't think anyone would have thought anything less..
DQ killing the quality as always..
💯💯💯

Great to see you doing this DQ

Thank you all for the compliments. we do our best to provide quality products with quality service.

I have yet to hear a bad thing about DQ. Actually once. And it proved to be some dude just being whack lol.

Thank you star child, yes indeed there is always someone out there who wants to start something with illegitimate reasoning.
I have yet to hear a bad thing about DQ. Actually once. And it proved to be some dude just being whack lol.

Back