• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Im here to research and make a decision.

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm am on the fence. Good things come to those who wait and gather all relevant information. I am damn near 40 years old. I haven't been able to lift for years due to injury. Within the next few months i will be able to start lifting again...hopefully. I am going to use muscle memory to get my base back quickly...hopefully (6 months - 1 year?). I'm not really worried about extra size on top of what i will get back but, sure, i will take some more lean muscle mass. Not hugely worried about extra strength. but of course i would take more. I have already naturally hit 500 deadlift, 315 bench for 6 and weak ass 405 squat. At 5'4 once lifting again i should be able to settle in at 165 at around 10%bf. I am mostly after decreasing recovery time so that i can train my ass off without getting hurt and keep up with the youngsters. I am happy with my test levels and don't want to mess them up. I don't know what they are but i still fuck like a champ anytime and all the times i want. But through research i read that you almost always start with a test only cycle. Anyway, this is getting too long and i'm not even sure it's in the right place so here it is. I will check back in later.

Did you have a specific question?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I'm going to separate my questions out into the appropriate parts of the forum as i go as best i can. But, I guess my first question is...What are my odds of being caught and going to jail? I don't plan on selling or anything. Is it like weed where if its just personal the police basically say fuck it?

I'm going to separate my questions out into the appropriate parts of the forum as i go as best i can. But, I guess my first question is...What are my odds of being caught and going to jail? I don't plan on selling or anything. Is it like weed where if its just personal the police basically say fuck it?

I was going to edit my post but havent figured out how. I'm not sure i was clear enough. What are the odds the police show up when the delivery driver does? Is that something that i should be concerned about? Or am i just being overly paranoid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and read the forum rules and a lot of questions will be answered. It was also keep you from asking things on open forum that are not allowed

Welcome and read the forum rules and a lot of questions will be answered. It was also keep you from asking things on open forum that are not allowed

Thank you. I read some of the rules after i had posted. I realize that i am on the edge. I tried to figure out how to remove the parts of the thread that are troublesome but i can't figure out how to delete them. I don't want to get banned.

Send me a pm bro I can help you out with some questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend before you do anything that you get your baseline blood-work done. It's good to see where you are at before you introduce exogenous hormones.

Welcome

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF

Good luck on your recovery. Welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

Back