• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Where to vaction

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so the wife and I are in need of a get away, looking for some ideas. Was looking all inclusive deals in Cancun but not sure where to go there so many damn places in Cancun.

Vegas! :) if ur into having a blast!!! Lol

Plenty of great places in America . Much safer too !

Ok so the wife and I are in need of a get away, looking for some ideas. Was looking all inclusive deals in Cancun but not sure where to go there so many damn places in Cancun.

We stayed at the RIU in Cancun. All inclusive, good value, and worth it. Anyone else prefer cruising though ? Taking the family to Daytona Beach for the forth this summer.

Royal Caribbean cruise if you like to eat and be as sorry as you want to and just relax and I love going to the keys best fishing around

Suggesting Belize also. Better prices, less tourists, more enjoyable, and less bullshit.

If you are truly leaning toward Mexico I'd just do a couple of days in Cancun then hop the ferry to Cozumel.....much more relaxing and 99% of the resorts you will find are right on the beach.......good snorkel and scuba as well..

Cancun is a great place to vacation. So much to do, night life, day trips to some amazing areas. If you are in to snorkeling take the two person per boat tour. About ten boats at a time and the 2nd largest reef. As far as resorts the Riu are all a classy clean place. I guess it's all in what you like for a holiday. Just be careful some areas off the beaten path are shady, and I don't go downtown after 9pm.

I like Belize myself!

Belize sounds great sent in for some info hopefully have something picked here soon thanks for all the great advise

Florida has a bunch of spots you can hit on vacation. But watch out - come here on vacation and you might end up stuck here on probation!

Get Shredded!
I always have a good time in san Diego , coronado island. Lots of nice beaches with a lot of touristy stuff to do. 70 and sunny year round.

I vote Belize also, cheap, save money to spend it on cool shit to do, and skimpy shit for the wife to wear.

I am on vacation at PCB Florida right now. I know it's not one of your exotic destinations but I am here with all my family and having good time. I just taught my 4 year old girl to swim today and she is so proud, as am I. Surround yourself with the ones you love and the destination isn't as important.

I am on vacation at PCB Florida right now. I know it's not one of your exotic destinations but I am here with all my family and having good time. I just taught my 4 year old girl to swim today and she is so proud, as am I. Surround yourself with the ones you love and the destination isn't as important.

You guys taking her to disneyland? My grandparents are from fort lauderdale area planning to head that way for a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote Belize also, cheap, save money to spend it on cool shit to do, and skimpy shit for the wife to wear.

Haha yeah im all for the skimpy shit.

I always have a good time in san Diego , coronado island. Lots of nice beaches with a lot of touristy stuff to do. 70 and sunny year round.

Ill look into this. Ive been lucky enough to get a few weeks a year of vaction time, never been to Cali. Ive got a few friends out there id like to visit.

Belize is sick and english speaking but my wife and I just went to Cancun and it was the shit. it is the same part of the ocean as Belize and we stayed at an all inclusive that was just under 2k with airfare and every thing. I will be going back next winter

Belize is sick and english speaking but my wife and I just went to Cancun and it was the shit. it is the same part of the ocean as Belize and we stayed at an all inclusive that was just under 2k with airfare and every thing. I will be going back next winter

Who did you go threw for the all inclusive? All the ones Ive seen are in the 3K range.

The Web site we used was bookit.com we stayed at the Grand Oasis Cancun and it was right down in cancun. the resort was sick but a little too much party for me. I like a more relaxed beach vacation but we spent a day and the grand oasis Tulum and it was exactly what I wanted. that is where I will go next time. Super chill smaller hotel the infinity pool is so close to the ocean you could throw a rock into it and the service was ridiculous it seemed like they had one weight staff for every three guests. you couldn't finish a drink by the pool or on the beach before they were bringing another one lol.

been all over down there.... cancun seems to be the cheapest and so far the best (adult getting away from the drunks in the swim up bar place) was RIU palace... second was RIU cancun not as nice as the palace but still nice just had more younger people there. Belize is one of my all time favorite places and the islands off the main land is were I'd go super chill and beautiful but the water isn't as blue as mexico. Tulum and the islands off cancun (isa majueres "spelling") is what you want if you want a peaceful get away from the world and just being with your lady type trip. Can't beat it at all now I haven't ever been to jamacia or U.S island and would love to hear about it if anyone has been. I can tell you this I personally didn't care for grand cayman because it was so upscale it reminded me of the USA and I don't know why but I liked the feel of being off the beaten path more.

Back