• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🪓3 Loggers wanted (apply within)🪓

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did someone says loggers wanted?

🪓3 Loggers needed🪓

sk9eGIf.gif

sarms-peptide-shop728.jpg

SPS
https://sarms-peptide.shop/
Needs 3 loggers..

Apply within and give this shop a basic summery of why you should be selected, nothing extravagant, few words or more..

This shop is looking for individuals who have the ability to provide, clean, crisps and accurate
product description and feedback pertaining to the products.

(Topic will be cross-posted in SPS sub-forum and AAS advertisement section)​

Last edited:
I’d be up for doing a log for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never taken any sarms before and wouldn’t mind taking them for the first time and give my honest opinion on how well they actually work and make me feel. I’m just on a cruise right now so any solid gains would clearly be from them. I’d be able to give an accurate log.

Never taken any sarms before and wouldn’t mind taking them for the first time and give my honest opinion on how well they actually work and make me feel. I’m just on a cruise right now so any solid gains would clearly be from them. I’d be able to give an accurate log.

I think I remember you mentioning the other week about being on a cruise, I think this would be a good opportunity for you. If I remember correctly some opportunities presented themselves to you where you could have ran other products but you declined because you were currently on a cruise.. I like that mentality that you declined and your weren't looking for a handout.
I will select you as logger #1... Now we just got to figure out what product would suit your needs.. or maybe even possibly doing a combination.

I think I remember you mentioning the other week about being on a cruise, I think this would be a good opportunity for you. If I remember correctly some opportunities presented themselves to you where you could have ran other products but you declined because you were currently on a cruise.. I like that mentality that you declined and your weren't looking for a handout.
I will select you as logger #1... Now we just got to figure out what product would suit your needs.. or maybe even possibly doing a combination.

I like to be straight up with everyone and I’m not much of a hand out type of guy never have been. I’m up to try anything you throw out for ideas and I’ll be 100% on point and honest with everything throughout the process you can count on that.

If you need another, I’d be up for it. Currently only running 200mg test iso and 50mg proviron

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

If you need another, I’d be up for it. Currently only running 200mg test iso and 50mg proviron

Dispense Quick Rep
down... #2... perfect mano!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I like to be straight up with everyone and I’m not much of a hand out type of guy never have been. I’m up to try anything you throw out for ideas and I’ll be 100% on point and honest with everything throughout the process you can count on that.

I forget what lab it was but they offered you something and you declined, that stood out with me.. very mature minded..

down... #2... perfect mano!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I forget what lab it was but they offered you something and you declined, that stood out with me.. very mature minded..

There was a few times I’ve been offered stuff due to longer shipping times or a mishap and I just don’t roll that way. Not here for free stuff for my own gain. I appreciate the opportunity your giving me to log for you!

Really nothing in particular but definitely some of the sarms and peptides.. maybe a little combination of the both so people can get some feedback.

I’ll let you pick what you want me to log. Sarms, peps or both. Whatever you want feedback on.

Dispense Quick Rep

out of the games, I'm using the YK11 and I'm in love with it.

To specify that I am obviously also taking other substances and therefore it is the mix that gives the total result.

I’ll let you pick what you want me to log. Sarms, peps or both. Whatever you want feedback on.

Dispense Quick Rep

That was what I was thinking too. you tell me what you want me to run and the protocol and I’ll log everything from there.

Is there something in particular you wanting ppl to run?

Dispense Quick Rep

That was what I was thinking too. you tell me what you want me to run and the protocol and I’ll log everything from there.

there is some products that I would like to see people run but at the same time I don't want to see people waste their time, furthermore you guys would know what goals you have in mind and what you would like to achieve that's why I'm open-minded for doing a combination with a stack, multiple sarms if need be, and maybe the addition with peptides.. I'm open for any suggestions..

Let's brainstorm and come up with something that's worth making notes over and presenting to the community..

I'm very confident that a lot of people are going to be reading these reviews so let's cater it around something that is definitely worth your time along with everyone else's..

I'm very confident that this Sarms company would be open to any ideas you guys have..

there is some products that I would like to see people run but at the same time I don't want to see people waste their time, furthermore you guys would know what goals you have in mind and what you would like to achieve that's why I'm open-minded for doing a combination with a stack, multiple sarms if need be, and maybe the addition with peptides.. I'm open for any suggestions..

Let's brainstorm and come up with something that's worth making notes over and presenting to the community..

I'm very confident that a lot of people are going to be reading these reviews so let's cater it around something that is definitely worth your time along with everyone else's..

I'm very confident that this Sarms company would be open to any ideas you guys have..
My thought is that there are only certain things that will have apparent effects. Some are too subtle to be able to truly comment on. Like CJC, there's no way to really tell it's working or not. However GHRP-6 would make the user very hungry, and -2 would have a noticable effect on that as well. MK-677 would also make the user very hungry and retain a decent amount of water. It could also be apparent on a GH serum test taken about 2-3 hours post dosing, at least for the first couple weeks before the effects start tapering off because the pituitary can't keep up with GH production. MT2 is an obvious one lol. BPC is subtle but might be noticable to someone who's really in touch with their body and is injured. For instance, BPC makes my nagging shoulder pain go mostly away while I'm on it. I'm not familiar with the rest of the sarms but know the GHRPs, MT2, and BPC pretty well. MK would be a pretty obvious one I think and like I said could be tested since there are studies relevant to that

I would like to run lgd4033, supposed to be #1 bulking and strength sarm. Im on test only now at 150mg a week, no hgh either. Way down on size, from 243 to now 215 and very weak....lol. I havd dr bloodwork next week for my trt so off everything. Never run MK before. Ran S4 3 or so years ago.

Last edited:
My thought is that there are only certain things that will have apparent effects. Some are too subtle to be able to truly comment on. Like CJC, there's no way to really tell it's working or not. However GHRP-6 would make the user very hungry, and -2 would have a noticable effect on that as well. MK-677 would also make the user very hungry and retain a decent amount of water. It could also be apparent on a GH serum test taken about 2-3 hours post dosing, at least for the first couple weeks before the effects start tapering off because the pituitary can't keep up with GH production. MT2 is an obvious one lol. BPC is subtle but might be noticable to someone who's really in touch with their body and is injured. For instance, BPC makes my nagging shoulder pain go mostly away while I'm on it. I'm not familiar with the rest of the sarms but know the GHRPs, MT2, and BPC pretty well. MK would be a pretty obvious one I think and like I said could be tested since there are studies relevant to that
I agree 100% and that is just the thing, I'm confident that any products selected would most likely be just and extension/addition to someones already structured cycle or blast/cruise..
If someone is looking to come off a blast into a cruise while attempting to maintain as much as they can, they could use cjc with ghrp and some YK-11 (especially if someone just came off a decent blast and gains tailored off).. we can make up some many different variables.. even someone wishing to do a mock recomp, we can slice and dice so many ways..

I think it's unique that the user picks what sarms/cycle is best for their needs, after all they are reporting on it, so give them the room that they need to make their assessments. I seen so many people decline logs because the products weren't catering their goals..

Ive always wanted to try mk 677 and would like to try some other sarms as well. Would really like to do a log as well. I just had surgery few months back and have been gaining my size back rapidly in the gym. I heard mk 677 can help with the healing process and would love to try it out and see how it affects my joints as well. Never tried gh type products before.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I would like to run lgd4033, supposed to be #1 bulking and strength sarm. Im on test only now at 150mg a week, no hgh either. Way down on size, from 243 to now 215 and very weak....lol. I havd dr bloodwork next week for my trt so off everything. Never run MK before. Ran S4 3 or so years ago.
awesome.. lets do it.. thats a huge drop for year, especially this time of year.. everything good health wise my dude?
I agree that lgd is "said" to be the best for mass/strength in fact I have even heard dudes say they felt it within days, or even hrs being on it, like a pre-workout.. This sounds great for you, I think we all can learn from this one..
do you wanna combo this with anything else, maybe ghrp6? lemme know..

Get Shredded!
awesome.. lets do it.. thats a huge drop for year, especially this time of year.. everything good health wise my dude?
I agree that lgd is "said" to be the best for mass/strength in fact I have even heard dudes say they felt it within days, or even hrs being on it, like a pre-workout.. This sounds great for you, I think we all can learn from this one..
do you wanna combo this with anything else, maybe ghrp6? lemme know..

Lgd with maybe Mk, both I've never run before. Ran ghrp's with cjc few years ago.

Yep exactly what I've heard about lgd, can feel it 1st or 2nd day.

Lgd with maybe Mk, both I've never run before. Ran ghrp's with cjc few years ago.

Yep exactly what I've heard about lgd, can feel it 1st or 2nd day.
Create an account, fill your cart as if you were making a purchase and just get me the order ID info, I'll get it sent over to processing ASAP :)
Any injuries, wanna toss in some TB? just tossing this out there, Plus TB is "said" to assist with recovery from training as well. On paper it seems TB will help with recovery days.

Thank you and to all of the other loggers, we're super excited to see the logs and hear the feedback from all of you trusted and vetted members of this community

Interested if you will need pumpkin..

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
Hey sweetness, good to see you're still alive, where you been?
We have 3 loggers at the moment, but "NS" may have some plans in the near future, if you're down?

Hey sweetness, good to see you're still alive, where you been?
We have 3 loggers at the moment, but "NS" may have some plans in the near future, if you're down?
I'm still here,lurking and reading :D Keep me updated pumpkin if you will need logger. Ill start gear log from psl anyway in 2 weeks :)

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Create an account, fill your cart as if you were making a purchase and just get me the order ID info, I'll get it sent over to processing ASAP :)
Any injuries, wanna toss in some TB? just tossing this out there, Plus TB is "said" to assist with recovery from training as well. On paper it seems TB will help with recovery days.

Thank you and to all of the other loggers, we're super excited to see the logs and hear the feedback from all of you trusted and vetted members of this community

Definitely some injuries.....lol. What's giving me the most problems currently is shoulders. BPC157 is best injected close to the injury on alternating sides from my research, more localized than systemic compared to TB500 which is supposed to be mostly systemic.

which ever one you want me to log, im down.

Last edited:
Just did some reading. Yes says TB more favorable for muscle recovery and can help produce more muscle by decreasing recovery times.

That's pretty much the same information that I have seen myself.. I know for myself I can be a little bit ridiculous with my recovery time and the amount that I train body parts during the week, I have even came down with the serious syndrome of rhabdomyolysis..
I'm wondering how this stuff would have benefit it's someone is really increasing the intensity with their program and would it help with recovery..

Especially if someone's doing fortitude training and they're phasing up.

What are your thoughts??

That's pretty much the same information that I have seen myself.. I know for myself I can be a little bit ridiculous with my recovery time and the amount that I train body parts during the week, I have even came down with the serious syndrome of rhabdomyolysis..
I'm wondering how this stuff would have benefit it's someone is really increasing the intensity with their program and would it help with recovery..

Especially if someone's doing fortitude training and they're phasing up.

What are your thoughts??

I'll be able to tell for sure, recovery can be an issue for me sometimes. I do traditional high volume training hitting each muscle about once a week. 5 on 2 off split.

This would have been amazing for me. Lost a ton of weight due to health issues and TB and lgd would have been great

Back