• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Making EQ at 500mg/ml -- solvents, PIP, etc

biggerp73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I am wondering about making a high dosed EQ, at around 400-500mg/ml. I am just concerned about PIP and the ability of the compound to stay in solution. Would MCT and BA 2% BB 20% be fine? Would there be PIP with EQ as long as the gear is clean and sterile?

Hey guys, I am wondering about making a high dosed EQ, at around 400-500mg/ml. I am just concerned about PIP and the ability of the compound to stay in solution. Would MCT and BA 2% BB 20% be fine? Would there be PIP with EQ as long as the gear is clean and sterile?
It's no problem to make EQ at 500mg you definitely don't need that much BB. EQ will hold with no BB remember it comes in liquid form already so the only thing you have to worry about is keeping it sterile and making it thin enough to go through a needle. With that being said I would use 10% BB just to thin it out a little bit and I would also use the thinnest carrier oil you can get your hands on
So either 1, Miglyol 840 or MCT. Like I said you can use less BB than that or more but keep in mind a lot of PIP comes from too much solvents, and that's why I would go with 10%. Especially if like I said your using Mig840. Which is what I would suggest.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back