• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super fast beautiful TD!

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you think it can’t get any better it does with Uncle Z. Once again service top notch and product as well. I swear their TA couldn’t get any faster but it did!

5509325ffde967fb25a6c8d45d3f1b95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you think it can’t get any better it does with Uncle Z. Once again service top notch and product as well. I swear their TA couldn’t get any faster but it did!

5509325ffde967fb25a6c8d45d3f1b95.jpg

Damn it son!

That's a fancy fkin td.

I am glad someone got there international order fast..I have been waiting for awhile now and still no delivery..I can't say on here how long I've been waiting..if someone is slightly interested on how long I've been waiting, by all means pm me

I am glad someone got there international order fast..I have been waiting for awhile now and still no delivery..I can't say on here how long I've been waiting..if someone is slightly interested on how long I've been waiting, by all means pm me

It can happen man with international delivery. Customs can hold it up for awhile. That being said it’s worth the wait!!

An order from z?

Yes my order is uncle z

Customs can hold orders. Unfortunately they randomly select packs and do a extra check. Usually 99% time it moves threw this process fine but it’s the aggravation of you having to wait and this being totally out of our control. 28 days sometimes so if your beyond this shoot me a pm.

Back