• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy chappy

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time diving into HGH since my new coach wants me on 3.3iu daily upon waking. While i was waiting for my grey tops from another source i decided to try out acelabs white tops. Its 11.5iu per so im starting out at 4iu/day. When ordering i had a small mess up on my end. Tried contacting through email and on here. No real response to my issue. BUT came through none the less and lightning fast, so maybe there really wasnt an issue at all LOL. Anyway, seen good things about this place so figured id try em out. A+ place to deal with. I will continue to stock up and be a return customer. Thanks

These people are top notch never had an issue welcome to club ace lol

First time diving into HGH since my new coach wants me on 3.3iu daily upon waking. While i was waiting for my grey tops from another source i decided to try out acelabs white tops. Its 11.5iu per so im starting out at 4iu/day. When ordering i had a small mess up on my end. Tried contacting through email and on here. No real response to my issue. BUT came through none the less and lightning fast, so maybe there really wasnt an issue at all LOL. Anyway, seen good things about this place so figured id try em out. A+ place to deal with. I will continue to stock up and be a return customer. Thanks

Thank you wrekem and joseph2288.

Bones

Back