• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Npp's

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to be switching this in soon for Deca on my current blast.

Time for some change!

Can also get the NPP damn cheap on the 5 for 5 deal at unclez.ru
19a3bfd6ecbe0fbb1f15697e2dc70316.jpg

Do you like npp more than deca ? The couple of times I ran it wasn’t really impressed. Seems kind of a waste when I could just pin deca in a fraction of the volume .

You and your Npp lol
I like it what can I say
Dose and pinning schedule,?
1.3ml MWF so about 390mg a week
Do you like npp more than deca ? The couple of times I ran it wasn’t really impressed. Seems kind of a waste when I could just pin deca in a fraction of the volume .
I don't think of them as the same type of compound so, I can't say i like one more then the other really.

I love Deca. Love it long time. When it comes down to just putting on size it's the best AAS besides test you can use imo.

I use NPP more so as a hardening drug when I want to pull a little water off, not that Deca makes me hold a lot but, a little more then normal. Aside from a little less bloat, it still keeps me extremely full and just tighter in general so, that's what I'll transition to when I've hit a point where I feel I've grown enough and just want to help build quality in the tissue.

Back