• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Different Chems

funinnpak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I realize that people react differently to chems. What works well for one may not work so well for someone else. With that said; I have tried DBOL twice as a kick starter with disappointing results. So for those of you who dont respond to DBOL, what do you use that does work well?

I respond well to everything but I only use the best anabolics and they come from Z :p Maybe the dianabol you had was under dosed or fake? What was your diet and training like? That plays a huge factor too.

I realize that people react differently to chems. What works well for one may not work so well for someone else. With that said; I have tried DBOL twice as a kick starter with disappointing results. So for those of you who dont respond to DBOL, what do you use that does work well?

I only use reliable sources, I do lots of research on the source, read reviews and pm members on thier results, but you never really know till you try the compound. I pay to have my diet and training planned out for me based on my age, weight, height, compounds being used and current goals, I train hard and dont cheat. So either I dont respond well to DBOL or its bunk, in either case I dont want to invest anymore money on it, time to move on to something else

I respond well to everything but I only use the best anabolics and they come from Z :p Maybe the dianabol you had was under dosed or fake? What was your diet and training like? That plays a huge factor too.

Z's dbol was terrible, both Zline and EP!!! At one point I was eating over 100mgs with no gains. And I don't want to hear about training/eating right because I'm on point with that shit.

Now the EP Cyp was fire and I made good gains off 400mgs EW.

This the end of my fourth week and the gains I've made do far is from the test. I didn't get a big jump in strength, no bloat, just a nice steady gain in lean mass. I will get labs done next week

If you are running cyp, there is only a very small chance that the gains/results you're talking about are from the test. The fourth week is when the effects just really start to appear.

I'm guessing it's your dbol that's responsible for some of the gains, and also that your batch of dbol is underdosed if you're not "feeling" it.

I thought I didn't respond to dbol the first time I took it, but it has been a huge success every time since, so that leads me to believe the potency of that one brand was less-than-average. Have you tried diff brands/sources, or were both attempts from the same source? Some will disagree, but I don't buy into the "non-responder" hypothesis when it comes to things like DBOL and Anadrol. I saw someone suggest a solid source a few posts up :winkfinger:

I know the feeling. I had the same issue back in 2002 with some anadrol I purchased. It was raws so I was making my own caps back then and I was on 100mg daily with nothing then up to 150 and still nothing. I took 50 of dbol and was happy. Have not used drol since then. Maybe it was the raws that were bunk. Dont know.

Thanks guys, yes the Dbol was from the same source, I had mentioned to the Rep that I thought their Test and Dbol was under dosed, they didn't agree, but did send me some more at no cost. Both times gains were minimal. I used MLG for the first time with this cycle, Test C & EQ I always do labs 5-6 weeks after beginning a cycle with a new source.

Back