• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Buds

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Smoking weed on cycles. Wuts ur take on this??

I wouldn't condone smoking marijuana in general. Some can control the habit others cannot.

<---- doesn't do drugs. I'd rather spend my $ elsewhere. Hell, I don't even drink very much... any more that is :)

Seriously, I have no idea how it affects your cycle though. I wouldn't be surprised to hear it negatively affects your run somehow. I'd like to see some factual data on it though.

Ya well i smoke eeryday. Have for a longtime. Keeps my appetite through the roof ill tell u that. But jus wana kno if im alone on this one haha

I don't drink at all, but have no problem with burning some tree...it helps with eating
( just stay away from the junk foods) tren insomnia. I don't believe it's a physical addiction as much a mental as someone else said.

How does it effect your own workout routine? Does it make you less motivated or do you feel just as ready to get in the gym?

Ya well i smoke eeryday. Have for a longtime. Keeps my appetite through the roof ill tell u that. But jus wana kno if im alone on this one haha

Never effects my workout routine or motivation. I live in that bitch!!! Hahah but realy biggest problem is jus staying away from those sweets ya kno. Been real good bout it lately tho. Turning those midnight cravings down. And jus killing the shakes and chicken. Jus wondering other ppls opinion on it that do wut i do ya kno

Just because Arnold did it a few times doesn't mean we should live by it :D

It makes you crave foods and calories that you shouldn't eat. If you're on a full-time bulk, go for it I suppose.

Links for the facts please?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6316036 - "testosterone levels are depressed both after smoking one marijuana cigarette and after intravenous infusion of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, a pharmacologically active component of marijuana. Simulation of the marijuana interaction, under the assumption that delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits testosterone production or secretion, suggests a minimum of 24 hours are required for testosterone to return to pre-smoking levels."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16499939 - "Our results suggest that marijuana abuse is considered an endocrine-disrupting factor. Furthermore, these results suggest that the phenolic compounds contained in MSC play a role in its estrogenic effect"

There's a few studies out there. Nothing really to be worried about unless you're lighting up daily or would consider your smoking "abuse"

There have been reports of seriously heavy marijuana use being associated with gyno, but nothing conclusive study-wise. Yes, there might be a little bit of a relationship with estrogen, but I'm not convinced personally about full-blown gyno.

Back