• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High test low tren vs high tren low test?

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's you guys exp with high test low tren, and vise versa high tren low test, what kind of results and what one has more manageable sides

I was wondering this the other day also. I was going to post something. I want to know the relationship between test and tren. I did read that a lot of people like a 2:1 ratio, Twice as much tren as test. But I was still wondering what you asked.

Ya I was just wondering what would be better, cause I'm thinking of running a test and tren cycle, and just thinking of what one would be better cause I've herd it Both ways, that people use high test low tren and then people use low test high tren, and then people that run the same amount like 600 /600 but I herd that has alot of side idk tho

I've actually never even tried the old and tried way which was high test and low tren. This is my second tren cycle and I'm on a low <250mg dose of T and 700mg tren A. No sides worth mentioning really. Just some sweat and dark urine, about to go into my 8th week. From all the people I've talked to on tren with high T they all say the same thing, tough sides, can't sleep, short fuse, out of breath etc..

IMO one of the best ways to run it is with a trt dose of test along with higher tren so sides will be low or even non-existent depending on how you handle it. Tren is roughly 5 times stronger than test so why not take low test for normal body function and higher tren for anabolic purposes.

IMO one of the best ways to run it is with a trt dose of test along with higher tren so sides will be low or even non-existent depending on how you handle it. Tren is roughly 5 times stronger than test so why not take low test for normal body function and higher tren for anabolic purposes.
That makes sense, so just run like 250-300 test e and like 600-800 of tren a or e would be good?

250 test with 400-600 tren sounds good. You can always adjust from there. Personally, I like to use the least amount that will give me what I want.

Would you still need something like Prolactrone and/or Formeron? I'd guess it can only help but not sure. Certainly if already running MastP and DBol

Should be running a AI and caber when on test and tren. I have ran test higher, tren higher, both the same and didn't really notice a difference.

IML Gear Cream!
hhmmm. i may have to reconsider. I was going to run sust and tren a cycle after my bulk with the sust higher then my tren. but i may switch it up and run tren a higher then sust. idk? =(

I've run several tren cycles and from my experience high test low tren leads to intense sides and great gains. High tren and low test causes no sides and great gains. So its pretty obvious as to which way I prefer.

And I almost forgot, with high tren low test caber isn't necessary for me. High test low tren caber is a must. So it also saves me from having to buy caber and I can spend that money on more tren lol.

god damnit! everytime i think i have my mind made up about how to run it i hear more peeople day the opposite lol

- - - Updated - - -

How much higher for the the tren? double? so if i run 300mg of sust i should be running 600mg of tren?

god damnit! everytime i think i have my mind made up about how to run it i hear more peeople day the opposite lol

- - - Updated - - -

How much higher for the the tren? double? so if i run 300mg of sust i should be running 600mg of tren?

Confusing for sure. Also if you're running test already and add tren for the last 8 weeks, do you drop the test dosage or keep it up? I've done tren before with test and loved the results, but had sides. I don't remember what dosages I ran but I know I don't want them again... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Most will say 2:1 ratio.I would run the tren at 75mg daily (575 week ).

Confusing for sure. Also if you're running test already and add tren for the last 8 weeks, do you drop the test dosage or keep it up? I've done tren before with test and loved the results, but had sides. I don't remember what dosages I ran but I know I don't want them again... lol
Well ill be running a bulk then shortly after ill be running a cut with tren and sust and a few other goodies but im not sure how to run it. But after talking to you guys and some other guys on some other forums i think im going to run the tren higher then test
Most will say 2:1 ratio.I would run the tren at 75mg daily (575 week ).
ok i want to run sust with it. should i keep the sust below 300mg ew? ill be pinning that either ED like the tren or EOD. ill be running a few other things with it as well so well see how it goes lol

Sus at 300 will be fine. I would try eod pinning. I have done both ed and eod on tren a and couldn't tell a difference. Eod will save you from feeling like a pin cushion and save on pins.

sounds good. i have to do some more thinking but well see. lol i have a good amount of time before i will be running tren anyway so i have time to think

Sorry if this is a stupid question but does it make any difference what ester is being run? For example should tren enanthate be couple with test enanthate or cyp, and tren ace with test prop? Just curious.

Get Shredded!
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does it make any difference what ester is being run? For example should tren enanthate be couple with test enanthate or cyp, and tren ace with test prop? Just curious.

No it's just a pain in the ass to run short and long esters together. If you ever run a short ester cycle you will see how old pinning daily or eod gets. I've been doing this for a few years and While I don't have an issue pinning, I certainly don't enjoy it. Not to mention short esters are more painful. So its easier to just pin long esters and kick start with orals. Once they kick in there's no difference in effects for me. Tren is a beast no matter which ester is used. Plus long esters are dosed higher so there's less volume to inject. It's really just personal preference.

would you guys say low test and high tren is a good bulking cycle? or would decca and test be beter for that?

and i was wondering, does tren make u feel like a beast? or a '' god '' as some people have told me, might sound like a dumb question ive just never used it, and i was wondering if u feel alot diff in the gym compared to u just being on like 600mg of test?

and i was wondering, does tren make u feel like a beast? or a '' god '' as some people have told me, might sound like a dumb question ive just never used it, and i was wondering if u feel alot diff in the gym compared to u just being on like 600mg of test?
i think the saying goes like this:
god made man, man made tren, tren makes gods

I started off with less tren than test 50 - 100 mg then upped it to the same amount 100- 100 mg and got amazing results some size incredible fat loss and stayed at the same weight with a not so strict diet

Yes. You transition from a human into a monster and its fucking beautiful.

would you guys say low test and high tren is a good bulking cycle? or would decca and test be beter for that?

Best would be low test, high tren, moderate decca, moderate mast. So like

250 mg test e
400 mg decca
400 mg mast e
800 mg tren e

And maybe a little orals at the front and back like anadrol or dbol, then var or Tbol.

Does tren e feel the same as tren a? I was thinking like test e 250 week then 600 tren a and 400 mast p? What do u think about that?

Back