• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any vegatarians here?

Jrz13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I stay on a mostly plant based diet with beans as my primary source of protein Sunday through Friday. I do eat meat occasionally on Saturdays when I'm in the mood. Mainly for health reasons. Just curious what some of your meals would look like. I more or less eat the same thing every day and would love some different ways to switch things up

I soften the corn tortilla in hot oil,then put thick sliced avocado, vegetarian refried beans and pepper jack cheese in a corn tortilla and shallow fry on each side. Top w lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, and onion. Some crema and salsa. They are delicious!!

Max

Sounds fn good

They are incredible and you don’t miss the meat at all. After you dip the tortilla in hot oil just to soften, I like to line the tortilla w beans then cut the avocado and jack cheese thick, fold in half and fry until golden on each side and drain on paper towels. Then top w whatever you like. Everyone loves them!!

Max

I’d like to help but I am a Vagetarian!
bac23cab927d964de0ee648da244ed5b.jpg
I love tacos

Beyond burgers and sausage are surprisingly good.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What's the sodium like in those beyond burgers? It seems a lot of that imposter shit is loaded with salt. Ive gotten used to it but I have a weakness for burgers. Fuck sweets and all that but I crack for a good burger. That's my go to all day!

IML Gear Cream!
They are incredible and you don’t miss the meat at all. After you dip the tortilla in hot oil just to soften, I like to line the tortilla w beans then cut the avocado and jack cheese thick, fold in half and fry until golden on each side and drain on paper towels. Then top w whatever you like. Everyone loves them!!

Max
All in bro! Trying this out tonight, thanks brudda

What's the sodium like in those beyond burgers? It seems a lot of that imposter shit is loaded with salt. Ive gotten used to it but I have a weakness for burgers. Fuck sweets and all that but I crack for a good burger. That's my go to all day!
380 mg/4 oz patty

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Haystacks:
Layer of fritos
Layer of chopped lettuce
Layer of pinto or chili beans
Sprinkle with shredded cheese

Season with picante sauce, onion powder, garlic salt, chili powder to your taste.

Easy and surprisingly tasty.

Back