• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Stuck around 300

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My question is. Is there any way to lower your T levels before a blood test. This question may seem odd but here is why.

After repeated request to my Doctor she finally agreed to test my t levels. I was feeling lethargic, foggy in the head, lots of joint pain and muscle pain. Also I haven't seen any muscle gains. I work out 4-5 days a week and incorporate cardio regularly. I recently had immunotherapy which destroyed my thyroid and led to weight gain. After regulating my thyroid and being off immunotherapy I still felt bad. Long story short my first test came back at 224 which is low. She refused to get me tested so I changed doctors. My next test 6 weeks later was at 312. I'm scheduled to get tested again in 5 weeks. I just don't want to keep sitting right above 300 feeling miserable.

Thanks

Back