• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acetropin IGF results

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been running 5IU a day since middle of august, last saturday took 10IU IM and went to get IGF1 tested here are results

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 350
196 was base.

Attachments

• base.PNG
    base.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 334
Thanks for posting. You must be feeling like shit with that e2 though!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yea i took 25MG aromasin the night before because i had some nipple sensitivity, knew right away the following morning before the test i crashed it.

E2 or IGF1 results? I havent been able to find a set or solid IU to IGF conversion anywhere so i have no idea
I'd say its different for everyone. Try it again with another lab see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Normally the 70-100 increase per iu is true but I've seen this before with real GH and low numbers, I don't have an answer. It actually happened on another forum with our Special Blacks. The buyer sent some samples for testing and it came back a bit higher than we advertise.

What I can guarantee is that anyone who orders will vet exactly what they ordered and it will be exactly what we say it is.

Bones

What's the liver look like? And why no serum test if you did 10iu im?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gh increases igf.

That's all there is to know.

There isn't some special gh that doesn't increase igf and still works.

It is what it is.

Gh increases igf.

It is what it is.
True but the increase is also dependent on the individual.

Get Shredded!
What's the liver look like? And why no serum test if you did 10iu im?

I did order Serum i emailed private MD to see what happened. I waited 6 weeks to a make sure i could get both

Yes, and, a 100 point increase in igf using 5iu for over a month is not an acceptable result unless he's got organ failure.

I agree, I have my IGF results from a different HGH run i will post up when i get to a desktop and find them, i dont want to say anything until i have them up next to each other to compare

I agree, I have my IGF results from a different HGH run i will post up when i get to a desktop and find them, i dont want to say anything until i have them up next to each other to compare
Cool I was about to ask you if you had any other results to compare with .

I have them saved on my home computer, i dont want to say anything because they were wildly different off of much less IU but i may be mistaking it with something else.

Gh increases igf.

It is what it is.

You seem to want to have a go mate. I already told you if you have any doubts, get some and have them tested. I don't go into other sponsor forums and would never comment on anything from another sponsor.

Bones

Last edited:
You seem to want to have a go mate. I already told you if you have any doubts, get some and have them tested. I don't go into other sponsor forums and would never comment on anything from another sponsor.

Bones
Bones anytime low results come up you always say they are tested at whatever whatever. Here’s my question how often is the gh tested? This is one test that was done what 2 years ago now? How much weight does that test hold today? Absolutely 0. Clearly something is off here with the amount of gh the man was injecting for the amount of time he was injecting it clearly something is off here. Like monte said gh is gh. Theirs not some gh that is just not going to significantly increase igf

Bones
This has nothing to do with "having a go." This has to do with a low IGF-1 score from a considerable dose of GH. We will see what his other labs looked like. But a 100 point increase isn't very good. Regardless of what your "testing" said.

Bones anytime low results come up you always say they are tested at whatever whatever. Here’s my question how often is the gh tested? This is one test that was done what 2 years ago now? How much weight does that test hold today? Absolutely 0. Clearly something is off here with the amount of gh the man was injecting for the amount of time he was injecting it clearly something is off here. Like monte said gh is gh. Theirs not some gh that is just not going to significantly increase igf

My partner and I the Acetropins tested about 7 months ago, the results were nearly identical. The results aren't going to change much from batch to batch on these.

On another forum that is now closed there was a guy who has something similar happen and thought the GH was different than his first order. If I remember the details the serum levels were basically reversed on his blood tests. 1st blood test had low serum but high IGF and the 2nd blood test showed a very high serum but a lower IGF. He then sent some in for testing and they came back at a higher percentage purity and iu than what we advertised. I don't know why the blood tests didn't reflect that. These were the Special Blacks.

How long the OP has used GH might have an effect. When he pulled bloods with the other brand compared to now might also be a factor if he was just beginning.

If anyone has any doubt about what we offer, they can send something for testing and I'll pick up half the cost. Whatever is advertised is exactly what you get.

Bones

Bones
I'm not having a go

I'm just saying this test is low.

You can justify whatever testing you've had done, that's fine, but, this test wouldn't be considered good by any means

I'm also not a sponsor. I'm a mod. I have the responsibility of educating and protecting the community.

Last edited:
Back