• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time trying tren

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In about a month im going to run tren for the first time. Starting out with the beginner dose of 200-225 a week.

It will look like this

125mg test E 1-8
200mg tren E 1-6
50mg anadrol 1-4
.5mg caber e3d
ai either on hand or on cycle

I will up the dose of tren slightly depending on how I feel

This will be my 5th cycle
First two cycles were a waste
Im 5'6 163 pounds 10 % body fat

I have ran test, dbol, deca, superdrol, methadrol extreme, proviron, and halodrol in previous cycles

I will log the cycle in this thread

Any advice is appreciated

Not worried about pct I blast and cruise for my multiple sclerosis

Thanks

I'm running tren A for the first time too. I started at 350mg/week. I'm up to 700mg/week still no sides at all.
I would start at 50mg/day.

Run the Testosterone at atleast 500 milligrams that way you have a solid base of testosterone, that dose is too low.

For a first run with Tren I'd suggest Aceate Makeitmethylated. Doses of 200 are fine to get your feet wet, most seem to start around 300-350 first time. The obvious reason for the Ace over the E is the quicker clearance from your system if sides are to Harsh.

Only reason for Tren E is convenience if sides arise I will stop administration and tough it out for a bit.

Run the Testosterone at atleast 500 milligrams that way you have a solid base of testosterone, that dose is too low.

I heard higher tren less test less sides

125 to keep normal testosterone functions running

And I wont have Test in my body waiting to convert to estrogen since test and tren compete for same receptors.

Can anyone weigh in on this?

You are correct, they compete for the same receptors. The high tren/low test works for most but not all in keeping sides to a min. Min. test should be trt dose of 200-250.

Icon

I heard higher tren less test less sides

125 to keep normal testosterone functions running

And I wont have Test in my body waiting to convert to estrogen since test and tren compete for same receptors.

Can anyone weigh in on this?

IML Gear Cream!
this may sound like a dumb question but does tren make u feel like '' a god '' or like just a beast? ive never used it but ive just herd u feel crazy on it like straight beast mode? haha

About two weeks will be my first jab
got everything
Tren E, test e, anadrol, aromasin, caber and liver support supps
gonna be a wild ride

You are correct, they compete for the same receptors. The high tren/low test works for most but not all in keeping sides to a min. Min. test should be trt dose of 200-250.

Icon

Just curious, but when u say that they compete for the same receptors, does this mean that one would get "more" results out of tren when your test dose is lower?

Of course two weeks before blast I get a 24 hour stomache virus probably ate 200 calories yesterday

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trenbolone makes you feel much stronger, more confident, and much more aggressive than normal.

this may sound like a dumb question but does tren make u feel like '' a god '' or like just a beast? ive never used it but ive just herd u feel crazy on it like straight beast mode? haha

I was going to suggest the same. keep test in the 200-300 range and dont go much higher. There are some that suggest doing a straight up 1:2 Test tren ratio (which is what I did on my cycle) and that seems to work well at least at doses of under 1g of tren. I don't have experience with super cycle levels lol.

shit it didnt put the quote in.. whatever you know which post im replying to. Also.. dont take nolva with tren. keep it clomid/aromasin or clomid/adex. (I prefer aromasin tho)

Get Shredded!
I read if u keep estrogen controlled with the use of an ai prolactin is a non issue and its fine to use nolva with 19-nors in that case

Y nolva? I'd run Adex and caber 19 nors give my puffy nipples without it

Poured sweat in the gym yesterday not saying its related to the tren but wasn't normal.
Took 25 mg aromasin today and .5 caber.
Coach wants me taking both twice a week.
Pinning again tonight and starting anadrol.
Taking nac and cycle support.
Excited for shit to kick in..

I love tren but the gyno issues bother me because i cant figure them out. I have tried running nolva with tren, arimidex, and most recently high dose of prolactrone. Heres whats weird and its like clockwork everytime about 7 or 8 weeks in i start getting sore nipple actually a painful lump it hurts to lay on a bench or do preacher curls and they get puffy. So i stop the tren run letro and get it all under control. Regardless of what i take it happens everytime. almost certain its prolactin cause i get the liquid coming out of the nipples. But its like a super slow build up everythings fine until about 7 weeks then it becomes a problem.

forgot to mention i have had high prolactin issues my whole life. Dont ask how i found this out but even as a kid if i pinched my nipples i could get little tiny drop of something to come out. I used to do it cause my friends thought it was funny i legit thought i could lactate. Showed to my health teacher in high school he told me i was activating a sweat glad which after i got into steriods realized was wrong. Even months of cycle i can still get a tiny pin head size drop to form. When it gets bad on cycle its much worse

Back