• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting used to test?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 7 weeks into my 12 week cycle of test c only at 500mg/wk and I'm feeling like I've gotten used to it. My strength is still up but the initial hornyness that I got at the start has seemed to have gone away and the weight gain has slowed down. Is this because I am used to my current dose? How does it play out when u use a much higher dose, like a gram a week?

Gains will have a tendency to flatten out around the time frame your at now, one things guys jump to is increasing the dose but often don't increase and stay consistent with the calorie intake. Is this your first cycle? And what's your diet looking like.

Starting eating more or training harder that should help.

Gains will have a tendency to flatten out around the time frame your at now, one things guys jump to is increasing the dose but often don't increase and stay consistent with the calorie intake. Is this your first cycle? And what's your diet looking like.
This isn't my first cycle, I just jumped back into the game after a 10 year layoff. I have previously done 4 classic test, deca, dbol cycles. I wanted to see what test only did for me at the age of 41. I started getting fat with the amount of food that I was eating so I backed off on the calories. My diet isn't the best, I do love ice cream! I think I need to clean it up and up the protien. What do you guys think?

After 10 years off, I think you made a good choice with staying at 500mg a week. 12 weeks is a pretty good run for what would be considered starting all over again. Go into a cruise or start your TRT dose if you are on it.

Hows your cardio looking? I agree with the increased calorie intake, and cardio will take care of the fluff from excess calories...

Fuck that ice cream !! Were here to get JACKED right !!!
:)

Things like chicken, steak, yams, pasta, oats, eggs, almond milk, cottage cheese, brown rice, vegetables, some fruit, Greek yogurt. These are just some of what you wanna have in your diet, ice cream here and there is ok, but don't make a habit of it. Fact is a guy can get fat on AAS when not watching what goes into there body....tracking daily intake is SO important especially when starting out or getting back into it and getting a feel for portion sizes. After awhile counting basic calories will come second nature... There's a few good Apps or ways to track your intake and know what your percentages are brother.

so yes clean it up, get that protein, watch the carbs ( depending on goals) and train like there a damn gun to your head !!

Thanks for the info and encouragement. I'm in construction so I'm pretty active all day, I'm not big on cardio. I can stay pretty lean if I stick to my diet and stay away from that damn ice cream!

You body always wants to maintain homeostasis, or to "normalize" itself. It will adjust to almost any drug you put into it after a certain amoutn of time. When this happens, the best way to reinitiate growth is to either increase your dose, or change/add a different drug to your regimen.

You body always wants to maintain homeostasis, or to "normalize" itself. It will adjust to almost any drug you put into it after a certain amoutn of time. When this happens, the best way to reinitiate growth is to either increase your dose, or change/add a different drug to your regimen.
This is what I was thinking after reading Heavy's sticky on pyramiding cycles. I have never pyramid a cycle so its something to think about or try in a future cycle, you never know until u try, right!

Back