• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member with questions.

bklyntrans

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a 49 year old male who goes to the gym 4-5 days a week suffered a knee injury and have been out for 4 months, I have long road back to my usual fitness level and looking for some advice. I have read a lot about lower testosterone as you get older, I am looking to increase my T and maybe add some clenbuterol for weight loss. Not looking to get jacked just improve overall feeling of well being and increase energy. So give me some advice on how you would proceed and where to acquire gear.

Welcome! I would do a little research first. Maybe check out a few more threads and see others experience with what your looking for. The search bar in the upper right corner works wonderful! A lot of good info on here to help.

Hi, I'm new here. Florian living in Florida, originated from Germany (good old bavaria). I'm a psychologist and for the last decade I loved bodybuilding and living the so called "fitness lifestyle" (although i love ice cream). As for products we all use, I know, there are "security" stickers, as mentioned in the linked blog. What do you guys think about security stickers on products and what are experiences with the reliability of those labs.

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new here. Florian living in Florida, originated from Germany (good old bavaria). I'm a psychologist and for the last decade I loved bodybuilding and living the so called "fitness lifestyle" (although i love ice cream). As for products we all use, I know, there are "security" stickers, as mentioned in the linked blog. What do you guys think about security stickers on products and what are experiences with the reliability of those labs.

QUOTE]I think you may have accidentally stolen OP's thread lol. I suggest starting your own!

To the OP: Welcome aboard. I suggest getting your body fat down with simply diet and training first prior to adding anything. Use that time to research. When you feel you've researched enough, research some more. You can never know too much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to you both..lol...feel free to hit me up if you need anything..perk

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I highly doubt anyone is going to advise you to do clen. IMO, that is a last resort to drop the last few pounds (think contest prep). Not where you start your weight loss journey at.

As far as testosterone, get your levels checked. Your doc, urologist, etc should be willing to do this and it will likely be covered by insurance. From there, you can decide how you want to proceed. And others will be be able to offer a better opinion.

Clenbuterol is a terrible drug. Not recommended. For your other question I would ask a doctor to test you possibly prescribe you testosterone at a level that would be appropriate. Depends on how low you are.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a 49 year old male who goes to the gym 4-5 days a week suffered a knee injury and have been out for 4 months, I have long road back to my usual fitness level and looking for some advice. I have read a lot about lower testosterone as you get older, I am looking to increase my T and maybe add some clenbuterol for weight loss. Not looking to get jacked just improve overall feeling of well being and increase energy. So give me some advice on how you would proceed and where to acquire gear.

Welcome to ASF. I don’t think clen is what you will need. You should first start off with figuring out a healthy diet that will work for your goals. While doing this , read everything you can about try and learn how to read blood panels if you plan on self prescribing rather than going through your dr. Use the search bar to search for lab reports to get familiar with them and learn how to read them and what everything means. From there you can research a reputable sponsor here to purchase your testosterone. For trt, I would start off at 100mg’s per week and work your way up from there until your dial in the dose that works best for you. We do have a section here for hormone replacement, so feel free to post up any questions you may have.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

To all who responded thank you I have some homework to do now that I have some info from you all.

- - - Updated - - -

To all who responded thank you I have some homework to do now that I have some info from you all.

Clen = cramp city.
I couldn't even climb the stairs without a cramp lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Greetings
Did you say
"Florian living in Florida?"
Wtf
From a fellow Floridian about to move back to Florida.
Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF.. Be sure to read the forum rules ::Click here for rules::
Make your rounds and be sure to check out the sub-forums from our great sponsors here at ASF.
Have fun and glad to have you..

Team P.S.L

Back