• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New poster with a question

Lar7251

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, new to asf. Been lurking for a couple of weeks. Got a question for some of you with more experience. I got several vials of test c from the same source. Some are darker some are almost clear. No batch numbers but the same manufacture date on all of them. Should I be concerned about the inconsistencies between vials?

What source is it? Most likely different batch just same sticker.

Does the label look like it’s made from a home
Printer?

It's PCT Labs. Not from any of the sponsors here, but I've tried to search around and the guy I dealt with while ordering seemed to have a good rep. Labels look professional. I can try and get a pic later. But like I said they have the same manufacture date on the label, but they don't have batch numbers on them.

It's PCT Labs. Not from any of the sponsors here, but I've tried to search around and the guy I dealt with while ordering seemed to have a good rep. Labels look professional. I can try and get a pic later. But like I said they have the same manufacture date on the label, but they don't have batch numbers on them.

This lab has been around for several years and has a pretty good track record. They’ve had some shipping issues in the past but have heard they’ve fixed them. I haven’t heard much about bad gear or seen any bad Labs. I’d say that you will be ok. And as far as different color oil, probably just different carrier oil

Here they are. Labels all the same but four of them look lighter than the rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-023818_compress47.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-023818_compress47.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I’ve had people tell me the best tren is red tinted... well some of the best tren I’ve ever done has been clear and yellow tinted. So like stated above man color doesn’t mean it’s bad or good. Maybe he switched carrier oils that’s all. Welcome to the board

Some of those look like tren lol. I'm sure you're good to go. Sometimes heat can cause colors to be a bit darker. It shouldn't be an issue.

Welcome to ASF by the way!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all. Perhaps my initial question wasn't all that clear. I wasn't questioning the quality in reference to the color. I've seen different shades of test c from different sources before. I'm just wondering why several vials from the same source brewed on the same day would be inconsistent in color. Made from different carrier oils on the same day seems like a valid explanation. I was about to pull bloods on the vial I've been pinning to confirm how accurate they are dosed from this source. Usually do this to make sure a particular batch is right. Planned on doing that to make sure they are good to go and basically use these up on my TRT regimen. Didn't notice the different colors at first. With no batch numbers either, so I'm wondering if I should pull bloods on both colors if that makes sense.

Back