• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Operation FBeingFat 2.0

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For everyone that doesn’t know me here’s a little brief run down.
I spent my entire life being overweight until one day I said enough was enough. My good friend was/still is a nutrition/training coach and decided to help me out with my diet and training. I started weighing somewhere around 330-40 and in a year I dropped to a low of 202 naturally. I decide it was time to bulk up which I did and I kept bulking, and kept bulking. Being a semi-average powerlifter I noticed the more I ate the stronger I got. Well I feel like it’s time to cut back down again. With that being said I decide to do a half ass log to keep me accountable. The reason I say half ass is because I’m still going to enjoy food from time to time(bdays, get together, cheat meals) and this is going to be a slow cut with stages and it will end when I feel I’m good.

This is not a sponsored log but I will be using Gorilla gear.

I’m in off season from powerlifting but I will still train like a powerlifter. The goal of off season is to work on my weaknesses and technique.
I will be training 5 days a week and will have 2 squat day, 2 bench day and a deadlift day with accessories thrown in.

I went and got a dexa scan on Friday and I was 280 and 24 percent body fat(insert throw up emoji here).

I had one last weekend of fun and woke up 283.

So stage 1 is get down to 275(small goals work for me)

Gear being used: I will just be cruising on Gorilla Cyp 300Mg a week for at least 4-6 weeks(already been crushing 1 week). I need a break from gear to be honest lol

As time goes I may throw in some Anavar and Winnie...MAYBE some Tren Ace but I like sleeping and tren effects my sleep big time lol

Starting macros are:

275P
350C
70F

Will drop carbs once weight stalls

So follow along if you want and watch a fat powerlifter get less fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to do any cardio or is this all diet?

As of now strictly diet. I may through cardio in later on. When I lost all my weight originally I did it with little to no cardio. I learned that I get waaaay hungier and will binge with too much cardio

I may go on walks with my family on my days off but I don’t consider that cardio.

Following. It’s great just your going for it and making positive changes for yourself!

Max

9/30
Day 1 of new training schedule

It was a lower leg day
My coach has me starting each training day with specific warm ups that target my weaknesses(hip flexibility and t-spine mobility). Good hip flexibility translate into sinking squats every time and t-spine helps build a good shelf for the bar to rest on while squatting and stability while benching.

The warm ups really suck, I’m not gonna lie lol

Now on to the work out:

Squats were 8 working sets of 3 reps with 405.
Working on speed and technique

Safety Bar Pause squats 3 working sets of 6 reps with 330 with a 2 second pause at the bottom.
Working on quads, core and exploding at the bottom

Safety Bar Good Mornings 3 sets of 10 with 135. First tome doing these and they were tough.
Working on my posterior chain

Leg extensions. We have an plate loaded Elite FTS leg extension machine and it’s pretty heavy empty so I added 75 pounds and did 3 sets of 15

Can you share your thoughts and opinions on this particular machine?

It was my first time using the elite fts one. Our gym just got it and before that we were using bands for the movement.
It very big and sturdy and isn’t going to fall apart. It’s adjustable to fit our 4 feet 11 inches 114 pound girls and my big ass lol.
Movement was smooth and no knee discomfort whatsoever. I highly recommend it

10/1

Upper day

Bench press paused singles- 5 sets of 1 with 320 with a 2 second pause at the chest. This is to work on my competition presses. The weight will go up every week

Paused Pin/Dead bench press- 3 sets of 8 with 280. Pins set up an inch away from my chest and come to a complete stop before pressing.

Wide lat pull down 3 sets of 12 with 150.

Cable face pulls- 3 sets of 15 with the cable set below my waste and pulling it up in ended in basically a double bicep pausing for 2 seconds. Reason for the light weight is my lack of mobility which we’re trying to fix the burn is real with those pauses though lol.

Triceps press downs- 2 working sets of 12 with 140

Back