PDA

View Full Version : First time order TD!

Phillyroll
09-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Big thanks to Turkeybacon for taking the time to explain how to use BTC for my first time. TD was quick and everything was packaged super professionally. Gonna start this stuff ASAP with some of my boys and will keep everyone updated on the gains!

CompoundLifts31
09-30-2019, 11:50 AM
Big thanks to Turkeybacon for taking the time to explain how to use BTC for my first time. TD was quick and everything was packaged super professionally. Gonna start this stuff ASAP with some of my boys and will keep everyone updated on the gains!Dropped some coin huh? Nice score! Abd a hell of a third post lol
What did you and your crew get?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Turkeybacon
09-30-2019, 11:51 AM
Nice haul big man, always here if you need any help. Take advantage of the thin carrying oil, can easily pin with a slin. Let the gains begin!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

IRISH OAK
09-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Nice pack!

CompoundLifts31
09-30-2019, 12:19 PM
Nice haul big man, always here if you need any help. Take advantage of the thin carrying oil, can easily pin with a slin. Let the gains begin!

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkYou guys using mig840?!? Or MCT (Mig810)

Turkeybacon
09-30-2019, 12:26 PM
You guys using mig840?!? Or MCT (Mig810)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using TapatalkIt's a blend of oils that we like to keep private. If you have any allergies to a certain carrier oil jp ask that you contact him prior to ordering

For me personally I have problems with most oils besides mct. Jps blend is extremely smooth and zero problems for me.

CompoundLifts31
09-30-2019, 12:36 PM
It's a blend of oils that we like to keep private. If you have any allergies to a certain carrier oil jp ask that you contact him prior to ordering

For me personally I have problems with most oils besides mct. Jps blend is extremely smooth and zero problems for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkGotcha. I know he does things right so I have a couple ideas. No big deal. I respect his privacy and I've been lucky enough to never have any issues with any injections in a very long time.

Lamp
10-05-2019, 10:46 AM
I just placed an order with JP. Can you use a Slin Pin with all of Injectables? The carrying oil is thin enough to use a slin pin?

Lamp
10-05-2019, 10:48 AM
It's a blend of oils that we like to keep private. If you have any allergies to a certain carrier oil jp ask that you contact him prior to ordering

Can you use a Slin pin for all of JP injectables? The carrying oil is really thin enough to use a slin pin?

Turkeybacon
10-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Can you use a Slin pin for all of JP injectables? The carrying oil is really thin enough to use a slin pin?Yessir. Take advantage

Lamp
10-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Thanks! I will