• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Simple Recomp

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone Im planning on a recomp cycle for summer and its going to be a very simple one. I not going to throw a ton of gear on it but just basic. My plans are to lean up abit and make very moderate LBM gains.... not overly interested in super bulking in general i prefer to stay leaner without the mass some of you MONSTERS have.

So here are the stats:

190 lbs
Near 17% BF
5'11

And here is the plan:

250mg of Test E every 3-4 days for roughly 10-11 weeks
Aromisin 12.5 ED - and this is mainly to heap keep some of the bloat and puffiness down

PCT: looking at a combination of Nolva and Torem standard protocol(I hate the way clomid treats me)

Training is going to consit of alot of alot of complexes many focusing on strength and blowing the lungs out.

And Im going to keep my caloric intake just above maintence.

Two questions:

1) Does anyone really feel I should throw in something since this is a recomp? And before anyone suggests Tren, I have to say I am staying away from Tren, the sides are hard on me and I prefer to feel healthy during this process.

2) As far as my intake being just above maintence, does anyone see this as being a problem? Remember my goals for this are strictly a leaning, and mod LBM gain recomp.

Thanks everyone!

It all looks fine to me just don't forget to train hard and eat right. If you don't want to use Trenbolone then don't it is a very harsh drug.

Back