• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Expired bottles

Banger617

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to this forum. I have a question. I have a few bottles of testosterone that have expired about a year or so ago. They still look the same. Are they still good and safe to use? I dont want them to go to waste

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How were they stored and are they unopened? Cool and dry place is best.

I'm new to this forum. I have a question. I have a few bottles of testosterone that have expired about a year or so ago. They still look the same. Are they still good and safe to use? I dont want them to go to waste

Unfortunately they are alll bad. I have an address that you can safely ship them to. To dispose and recycle of course.

If they were stored out the heat and light and are unopened, they should be fine

Max

Unfortunately they are alll bad. I have an address that you can safely ship them to. To dispose and recycle of course.

Lol

Lol I see what you just did there! :D

If stored properly out of the sunlight should be fine. If unopened and sterile to begin with... no risk. Worst case scenario if unopened is some potency loss but very little if stored by guidlines on bottle.

If they were stored out the heat and light and are unopened, they should be fine

Max
Thank u. They are unopened and have been in a climate controlled safe and were forgotten about

If stored properly out of the sunlight should be fine. If unopened and sterile to begin with... no risk. Worst case scenario if unopened is some potency loss but very little if stored by guidlines on bottle.
2 are like 1 1/2 years old and 3 are like just over 2 years old. But all unopened in a dark climate controlled environment. Still look the same as wen I got them

Thanks for the info everyone! Appreciate it

How were they stored and are they unopened? Cool and dry place is best.
Yes all are unopened and have been my safe. It's dark and cool in there. Looks like the day I got them. The caps look a bit raised like there a bit of pressure in there but that's all

I actually cracked open a vial last week that I've had for about 4 years. I died. So, it would be in your best interest to send them to other members on the board so they can dispose of them properly :stupid:

I actually cracked open a vial last week that I've had for about 4 years. I died. So, it would be in your best interest to send them to other members on the board so they can dispose of them properly :stupid:
I wasnt sure if it was a bad thing to use it if it was that expired. Or if it would have a bad effect on me.

I have some that are 5 years old and use with no problem. I keep up right so oil and solvents can't touch stopper made mistake some turned pink from stopper I refiltered clear and done used those

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Opened don't matter imo!!! If concerned refilter
Mine alot opened because when I make my own I buy sterile vials and fill. Alot of places buy sterile make gear added gear remove top and change stopper new after 3 minute 70%-90% alcohol soak let dry on sterile syringe or filter wrapper inside part as surface put stopper and recrimp so in actually they all been open one way or another

Last edited:
I wasnt sure if it was a bad thing to use it if it was that expired. Or if it would have a bad effect on me.

I was just messing with you dude. You're all good. Use em up 😁

I have some that are 5 years old and use with no problem. I keep up right so oil and solvents can't touch stopper made mistake some turned pink from stopper I refiltered clear and done used those

Oh really. I have one that turnd pink....i may set them up right. Good to know

Oh really. I have one that turnd pink....i may set them up right. Good to know

Yep should be stored upright to keep oil off rubber stopper

Back