• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cutting Cycle input please?

wedoitbigent

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys question!.. I'm looking to cut about 40lbs but maintain Strength and Muscle.. I was thinking about a Test Cyp , T3 and Winny Cycle.. What's your thoughts and on how to dose it?

What have you ran before ?

stats also bro, height , weight, bf% , Age

Your general diet,training plan.

Hey Ran just Test Cyp before and pro hormones Epi....age 42 eat pretty clean now.. 5'7" 240lbs about 25-35 % bf i'm about to ramp up cardio to 5-6 days a week .. I'm about to start this diet ..
Diet 6 meals a day

1. 5/6 eggwhites (liquid is fine)
1/2 cup oatmeal

2. 6-8 oz chicken
cup greens (veggies)

3. protein shake
rice cake

4. 6-8 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup greens

5. salad with tuna or chicken (your choice)

6. protein shake

Here's my cutting cycle. Run...then lift...then run... then lift...then run again...then lift again... then repeat.

^^ man running pulls the weight off me like im starving. Id go w/prop for cutting.

I would switch to testosterone propionate too. Keep your diet clean I would use the winstrol at 50 milligrams everyday and the testosterone propionate at atleast 100 milligrams every other day. Make sure you have a PCT ready.

Why are you guys even running Winny when your BF is high enough to run T3? There are a few suggestions I have from 20 years of experience. First, there's a difference between dropping BF and cutting. If you're above 14% - you really need to look at a very clean diet, HIIT and clen / T3 / Keto. If you're simply cutting from 14 to single digits - run test, and look into tren. You can add some supplemental compounds such as Var if you'd like. If you're REALLY fat, research DNP, but be very careful. Winny should only be used when you're preparing for a show - and in single digits. All it does it pull water out of your muscle fibers. It's not going to accelerate any sort of fat burning.

You need to clean up the diet to start with, add in cardio and make adjustments slowly. You can get to 10% BF naturally if done correct. You throwing in thyroid meds and orals before they need to be added is a waste.

First, diet. Next, diet, third, diet. Then weights, cardio and at the very end aas.

Back