PDA

View Full Version : Labs and other Questions

RayC
05-07-2013, 04:43 AM
Hey was up bros Im almost at the end of my cycle been running all MLG gear started with Test E and Dbol now ending it with Prop and Tren and some winni. I was going to get my own blood work done but Had an appt. with my VA clinic and they did labs, now i have a copy of it and seen a couple things are high. I was planning on running a 16 week cycle and currently 4 weeks out from 16. Im thinking about dropping tren and continue the prop until starting my pct.

while on cycle i was using formrone and starting off using some left over arimidex by GP but now just started using aromasin.

My AST is 64
ALT 40
Now at the end of the sheet its totally different labs i seen so i will be getting my own labs done with stuff i want to check out but the stuff i stated was the only thing on there that i understand, once i get this figured out how to post it on here i will so some guys can chim in. My doc ask me if i been taking a lot of protein or creatine and i said yes discarding the fact on gear but she said it was very high 1.48 out of .4-1.2
Also under Cardiac Enzymes (Serum) its saying 3640 H, I ask what did that consist of and he said it was a count of total muscle in my body and it was high would this be my test levels because that the reason i was asking him in the first place but in another 4 weeks ill do my own bloods to get what i really need to know.
Thanks

GSRacer
05-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Hey was up bros Im almost at the end of my cycle been running all MLG gear started with Test E and Dbol now ending it with Prop and Tren and some winni. I was going to get my own blood work done but Had an appt. with my VA clinic and they did labs, now i have a copy of it and seen a couple things are high. I was planning on running a 16 week cycle and currently 4 weeks out from 16. Im thinking about dropping tren and continue the prop until starting my pct.

while on cycle i was using formrone and starting off using some left over arimidex by GP but now just started using aromasin.

My AST is 64
ALT 40
Now at the end of the sheet its totally different labs i seen so i will be getting my own labs done with stuff i want to check out but the stuff i stated was the only thing on there that i understand, once i get this figured out how to post it on here i will so some guys can chim in. My doc ask me if i been taking a lot of protein or creatine and i said yes discarding the fact on gear but she said it was very high 1.48 out of .4-1.2
Also under Cardiac Enzymes (Serum) its saying 3640 H, I ask what did that consist of and he said it was a count of total muscle in my body and it was high would this be my test levels because that the reason i was asking him in the first place but in another 4 weeks ill do my own bloods to get what i really need to know.
Thanks

Hey brother,

I'm not entirely sure what your question is here, but this is what I would do: drop all gear, run a full 4 week clomid/aromasin PCT, wait and additional 4-5 weeks, then have bloods drawn again.

GS

RayC
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Hey brother,

I'm not entirely sure what your question is here, but this is what I would do: drop all gear, run a full 4 week clomid/aromasin PCT, wait and additional 4-5 weeks, then have bloods drawn again.

GS

Ok thanks thats what i was trying to get at, should i run the aromasin at 25 the whole 4 weeks and also the clomid should i start off high dose then lower.
The results i got from Tren and prop was crazy and i was like i think i will have to drop it.

GSRacer
05-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid 50/50/25/25

RayC
05-15-2013, 01:25 AM
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Good looking out thanks just started on this