• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ship

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up fellas?

I was going to send a friend some new vitamins that have been very helpful. Do I need to out them in a specific bag?

Everytime I receive them they are in a silver bag. Not sure if its an anti static bag like they use to ship CPU parts, but kind of looks like it. Not sure if its for protection from hot weather or what. Hypothetically, what would be safe to send them in?

Whats up fellas?

I was going to send a friend some new vitamins that have been very helpful. Do I need to out them in a specific bag?

Everytime I receive them they are in a silver bag. Not sure if its an anti static bag like they use to ship CPU parts, but kind of looks like it. Not sure if its for protection from hot weather or what. Hypothetically, what would be safe to send them in?

untitled.png

They pakage them this way so you don't forget to take them, apparently Mom didn't understand.

Just put them in a zip lock. Put a desiccant packet in the bag if you are worried about moisture getting to them. Desiccant is the little package that says "Do not eat" on it that is found in the big bags of beef jerkey. As for anti static packages, I would guess they are used because they are not clear. Has nothing to do with antistatic

Back