• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Why is Test C mixed with other esters?

ilfirin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are very similar instructure. I think I read somewhere they are only off by one carbon atom or something. So, how come Testosterone Enanthate oils can be made pure, but Testosterone Cypionate oils contain small levels of other esters? I have seen a few sponsors with Testosterone Cypionate like this, never Enanthate though. Just curious if anyone knows. There is one source I know of that has even lower-dosed 200mg Cypionate still mixed with small amounts other esters.

All I can think is raws on Enanthate were completely fucked about 5 years ago.
What do you mean "small amounts"?!?
I've seen Sust, of course, and a number of other test blends; even test 400 with 200 C/200 E.
I don't think there is any answer for your question because I've seen Test E200/Eq200 and Test E 200/200 Deca blends too.

Anyone else want to chime in one this weird question?!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I don’t understand what the post is about.
All the raws I have seen melted at appropriate range. Is the question why cyp is blended with other esters in finished product or why do the cyp raws have other esters in them?

I don't understand either it makes no sense to me

Confused myself. I have seen many sponsors that have blends containing both E and C with many other esters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at Monster's cyp 300 and enan 300, you will see what I am talking about.

And here are results for a test cyp 200, not sustanon.

Attachments

• cyp200.jpg
    cyp200.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 57
Look at Monster's cyp 300 and enan 300, you will see what I am talking about.

And here are results for a test cyp 200, not sustanon.
Still don’t know what the hell you are talking about . The monster test cyp is only supposed to be test cyp. Who’s results are those that you posted .

Sounds like what MM calls cross contamination- if trace amounts of other esters are in the main product, what harmful items that werent cleaned off correctly from beakers/containers are in there?

They are no longer a board sponsor, so I'm not sure that I should say.
Monster test cyp has small amounts of enan says right on their website.

They are no longer a board sponsor, so I'm not sure that I should say.
Monster test cyp has small amounts of enan says right on their website.

They do that to get it to 300mg. Cyp starts getting iffy over 200mg (why pharma doesn't go above that level). Cyp at 250mg is about the highest "stable" concentration you can get. So yes, some places add in E to get it to a higher concentration and keep it stable. That is all.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like what MM calls cross contamination- if trace amounts of other esters are in the main product, what harmful items that werent cleaned off correctly from beakers/containers are in there?
This is exactly what that’s from. Not properly cleaning the equipment between brews or brewing one oil after another

Ok, so it is just done for higher dosages and the 200mg test cyp I posted is probably just an error from unclean equipment.

Yeah man no company would add 2,3, or 5mgs of other esters of test purposely.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Cyp will crash even at 200mg sometimes. It’s a weird ester.
Other cross contamination comes from the raw factories. Depending on their protocol between batches, traces of lord knows what can be in there. I watched a seminar where Bill Llewelyn found estrogen and some other stuff in a test batch.
These companies make all sorts of shit. We just have to trust they clean well between.
No excuse for labs cross contamination. So easy to wash, flush beakers.

Cyp will crash even at 200mg sometimes. It’s a weird ester.

^ This. I've had to take bottles back to pharmacy before. Stuff was solid as a rock...looked like it was froze solid. I don't bother trying to reheat because I know I will get a nice new *full* bottle to replace my crashed one.

All I'm understanding is. If you buy Cyp, it should only contain the Cyp ester. Same goes for any compound and ester. And from I was reading in the test results its not even 200mg so it's completely off of what's advertised. Plus has other esters in it. If it was marked as a blend understandable but it's not. So I understand the why the fuss. Monster is still a sponsor so on that note. Hit them up, see what they say. There pretty good on there word so no more worries

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They do that to get it to 300mg. Cyp starts getting iffy over 200mg (why pharma doesn't go above that level). Cyp at 250mg is about the highest "stable" concentration you can get. So yes, some places add in E to get it to a higher concentration and keep it stable. That is all.

This.
^
Monster Labs Test C 200mg/ test E 100mg per ML

Back