• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand new on TRT. I want to up the dose.

Cbrcolt45

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 37, I took test years ago and by not cycling correctly I think it messed up my T levels. Recently had blood work done and T levels were at 174. Dr put me on TRT 200mg every 2 weeks. (I'm going to space that out).
My question is I want to do a mild cycle, is 400mg a week for about 12 weeks ok? I plan on going back to normal dosage after 12 week cycle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm 37, I took test years ago and by not cycling correctly I think it messed up my T levels. Recently had blood work done and T levels were at 174. Dr put me on TRT 200mg every 2 weeks. (I'm going to space that out).
My question is I want to do a mild cycle, is 400mg a week for about 12 weeks ok? I plan on going back to normal dosage after 12 week cycle.

Thats perfectly fine...just make sure you dont have to test with your doc...cause they may kick you off if they see them levels..mine made me test every 6 months so i was cool...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

And if you did it years ago i doubt thats the cause of your low t...are you seeing an endo to see what the actual cause may be?just curious...cause i for example have a pituitary adinoma and if functioning acts as a pituitary gland itself fucking up your hormones...not saying you have ..but its nice to know if pissible what it may be..those are very low numbers similar to what mine were

Thats perfectly fine...just make sure you dont have to test with your doc...cause they may kick you off if they see them levels..mine made me test every 6 months so i was cool...

Thanks. If I stopped 2 weeks before my test date, should that be fine?

And if you did it years ago i doubt thats the cause of your low t...are you seeing an endo to see what the actual cause may be?just curious...cause i for example have a pituitary adinoma and if functioning acts as a pituitary gland itself fucking up your hormones...not saying you have ..but its nice to know if pissible what it may be..those are very low numbers similar to what mine were

To be honest, my Urologist did some blood work, not sure what all was tested, I'm new to the arena so idk what to look for yet, but he mentioned he wanted to make sure it wasnt my pituitary gland related. I guess the results satisfied him to rule that out?

Personally...
1. I would do 50mg Monday and Thursday each wk. That would give you 100mg a wk and that’s a low but good starting TRT dose.
2. No AI needed
3. Take 6m or more to get things stable, your body time to adjust etc before any type of blast.
4. Then when ready, bloods pre during snd post. 25g x2 a wk, no AI only if mid bloods say so and do this 12wks.

It’s about leaning about your body right now and how it responds.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Personally...
1. I would do 50mg Monday and Thursday each wk. That would give you 100mg a wk and that’s a low but good starting TRT dose.
2. No AI needed
3. Take 6m or more to get things stable, your body time to adjust etc before any type of blast.
4. Then when ready, bloods pre during snd post. 25g x2 a wk, no AI only if mid bloods say so and do this 12wks.

It’s about leaning about your body right now and how it responds.

On number 3, what do you mean by 6m?
Sorry I'm new to the terminology.

Depends if your using a long ester thats cutting it close..if test prop yes

Not even close to enough time. I did a log about this on a different forum. I went from a blast down to my rx TRT of 100mg a wk. It took me 6wks to get down to a normal level prior
To MD bloods.

Not even close to enough time. I did a log about this on a different forum. I went from a blast down to my rx TRT of 100mg a wk. It took me 6wks to get down to a normal level prior
To MD bloods.

Wow. Good information. Thank you very much sir.

I don't understand why doctors are still prescribing biweekly injections... oy.

With that aside, the boys provided some great information. I would stop my blast AT LEAST 5 weeks prior to labs with the doc. Also, I would research for a new doc that specializes in HRT. This doc is basing his prescription on severely outdated material.

Back